LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 453 users in the forums

!!!!!! COMPLETELY REVISED ALL OFFENSIVE DRIVES UP AND IN ONE VIDEO!!!!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Whomeam:
Hey guys, so final update on a few things. I'm going to be moving the videos to a new youtube channel very shortly like I mentioned. Theres going to be a difference though. I'm only keeping the offensive drive videos, none of the defenses. So if you want to watch those in the future you'll have to download them by tomorrow morning. Sorry but its just too much to download and reupload.
Are you talking about last years defensive plays? Where is the link to that now?
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
Hey guys, so final update on a few things. I'm going to be moving the videos to a new youtube channel very shortly like I mentioned. Theres going to be a difference though. I'm only keeping the offensive drive videos, none of the defenses. So if you want to watch those in the future you'll have to download them by tomorrow morning. Sorry but its just too much to download and reupload.
Are you talking about last years defensive plays? Where is the link to that now?

kinda too late buddy, sorry.
the quality...... sorry
Originally posted by defenderDX:
the quality...... sorry

yeah video quality is not good
Did what I could do, sorry guys. Don't know what to tell you.
Did what I could do, sorry guys. Don't know what to tell you.

blame Obama?
not trying to hijack this but watch Frank put briggs on his ass on this block @ 6:02

[ Edited by Rizvi49er on Aug 15, 2013 at 10:07 AM ]
Just wanted to drop by and say thank you for all of this. It helped get me through the offseason lol
Can you do the Chiefs game? Please?

Share 49ersWebzone