There are 134 users in the forums

!!!!!! COMPLETELY REVISED ALL OFFENSIVE DRIVES UP AND IN ONE VIDEO!!!!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
So where were you downloading them from before whomeam?

Well, on game rewind it's as smooth as watching it on tv. When you use that capture software to record the video then convert it to avi it ends up with it looking like the game is playing at 3/4s speed. It's not noticeable as much in small screen but full screen it is. So when you download it you have to cut out all the commercials or just the stuff inbetween plays. How do they come when you download them?

I think people would prefer the downloaded version because it won't have that 3/4s play speed thing going on. I'm still thinking people would prefer to watch the whole game in order. It would make things a lot easier for you. If you're set on editing it (I use to record tv shows and edit commercials so I know how hard editing is) and putting it up for re-watching the film sort of speak than I won't change your mind.
Yeah I still want to keep it the format its in. Might be selfish at this point, but its how I like to watch it personally.

I was downloading it a couple ways. I had found this forum last year that put up downloads for the game a day or two after usually, but its always broken up into quarters, or you have to download it in 6 parts and then unzip one of the folders to get the full game. Or I would go on Demonoid which is now down, so I have to use Pirate Bay. That way is definitely the easiest but it usually takes awhile and it's not the most reliable thing at all.

Hopefully with TenYardTorrents i'll be able to download either the Rewind AVI straight up or just get the files faster than I was before and at a quality that makes it to where i don't have to do as much work.

With the editing, I would have to basically just take out the defense if I was doing offense, take out the dead spots, stuff like that. Sounds easy enough to most people i'm sure but it really is time consuming, as i'm sure you already know.

I haven't watched the videos I posted yet but is it bad? As in noticeable and I should redo them?
  • THEB
  • Veteran
yeah its pretty choppy and hard to watch.

Now that youre on TYT, you can download a good version of the 49ers vs Packers. Its already up for download. im downloading it right now for my personal use but i have it downloading slow so i can upload it and get my share ratio up for TYT
whomeam, Thanks for the info. I know it's a battle so hopefully people appreciate it. I recorded and edited a few tv series that weren't out on box set then made dvds with menus. Anyways, I re-watched the game on game rewind already so didn't check out your files. Just glimpsing at your edits of arch49ers you can see that problem I was talking about but the quality is still good enough. Not your fault that's how his file was. I'd leave it...doubt anyone else will notice besides me and TheB who have been on here talking about it. Never downloaded from tenyardtorrents but that would be cool if it was the shorcuts version... maybe someone else would know how they do it.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Sep 11, 2012 at 9:29 PM ]
thank god that gb game is up
Originally posted by Gore_21:
whomeam, Thanks for the info. I know it's a battle so hopefully people appreciate it. I recorded and edited a few tv series that weren't out on box set then made dvds with menus. Anyways, I re-watched the game on game rewind already so didn't check out your files. Just glimpsing at your edits of arch49ers you can see that problem I was talking about but the quality is still good enough. Not your fault that's how his file was. I'd leave it...doubt anyone else will notice besides me and TheB who have been on here talking about it. Never downloaded from tenyardtorrents but that would be cool if it was the shorcuts version... maybe someone else would know how they do it.

I checked out the files they have and they have the 720p version of the game, which i'll sadly have to make into a lower quality so my computer can handle it. I'll redo the videos though and replace the links when they're done. I have nothing else to do

The cool thing is, they DO upload the condensed versions of the games, but since the NFL puts it up 8-12 hours after the game, some games aren't uploaded yet... Including the Niners. Hopefully that goes up soon, if it goes up before I lower the quality of this video, I can just download that and edit it. Hopefully keep up the quality of the video and get it as close to 1080p as possible.

...Im extremely tired and I don't know if any of that made sense. Basically if I have to do all of the edits myself, I have to lower the quality so hopefully the condensed version gets put up soon so I can keep the cuts minimal and keep the quality up.
Okay, woke up a little while ago, downloaded the new condensed version from TenYardTorrents and i'm going to do a couple test runs to see what video output looks the best. Since the videos are already up i'm not too worried about taking my time on this one and it'll benefit all of us in the long run so we'll see. I'll upload two different versions of the cut I just made and see which one you guys think looks best.
Originally posted by Whomeam:
Okay, woke up a little while ago, downloaded the new condensed version from TenYardTorrents and i'm going to do a couple test runs to see what video output looks the best. Since the videos are already up i'm not too worried about taking my time on this one and it'll benefit all of us in the long run so we'll see. I'll upload two different versions of the cut I just made and see which one you guys think looks best.

It's really cool of you. I watched the version and thought it was kind of choppy but the main thing I thought was THIS IS AWESOME. Seriously, no matter what, if it's awful stream format or good perfect quality, the time taken to put this stuff together is well appreciated by a lot of us!
Okay that first try was taking way too long to do so I just did a simple re-edit using TYTs video. Edited the main post but heres the link so some of you dont have to go back to the main: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TNR15oDj60&feature=youtu.be
  • jdean
  • Veteran
Thanks for doing this. It allows me to watch the game since I had to turn off my dish. One question , did you cut out the replays or did thy not have any? I love to watch the replays from the back. I gives you a great view of the o-line. Not complaining , well maybe just a tad . Well keep p the good work.

I kept all the replays that were included. And thank you very much. You too Shawny, I appreciate the kind words from everyone.
Originally posted by Whomeam:
I kept all the replays that were included. And thank you very much. You too Shawny, I appreciate the kind words from everyone.

Love you man
ily2
I nominate Whomeam as the poster of the decade.
I need last night's game, baaaaaaaad lol
Share 49ersWebzone