There are 117 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Would the Dolphins be interested in trading for any of our WR's??

Miami wont part with any of their picks, unless they absolutely have to ...they need a lot of help
I'd be happy with 3 1st for Crabtree. Is that fair? Just read the propaganda coming out of our camp about him. That's If you don't believe me, Miami.
Member Milestone: This is post number 1,600 for simplyfloyd.
I would like to either trade williams, or Ginn. I know Ginn is our best returner. I just don't think he's a wide receiver. To me, let him do what he's best at. and he's a dang good returner...

Moss, Manningham, Crabbs, Jenkins, Owusu.

that would be my lineup.
Originally posted by NeeJ49er:
Miami wont part with any of their picks, unless they absolutely have to ...they need a lot of help

This, then add in the fact we will have to make cuts pretty soon, and no one will trade until rosters and practice squads are solidified and additional injuries take place. Hell Moss, although highly unlikely, could still be cut potentially, same with KW. And teams like the dolphins and rams, or other bad teams people are thinking would be trade partners... Are first in line on the waiver wire.
Originally posted by Kronos2560:
Sign Chad Johnson, trade him to Miami for a first rounder.

I do it in Madden all the time.

BS not Miami's not even that dumb in madden
  • cools
  • Veteran
Miami in rebuild status, doubt they trade picks

They may as well wait till someone like Palmer or Owusu hits waivers and pick em up