LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 257 users in the forums

OFFCIAL NO MORE YELLOW PANTS THREAD!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • THEB
  • Veteran
i wish alex would lose the elastic band at the end of his sleeve and wear a loose sleve. it looks gay when it gets bunched up.

And just for arguments sake, here is a screenshot i cropped from the game. The pants did look VERY yellow on the telecast when they were in the sunlight

compared to the actual color of our pants

[ Edited by THEB on Aug 12, 2012 at 1:06 PM ]
Originally posted by THEB:
i wish alex would lose the elastic band at the end of his sleeve and wear a loose sleve. it looks gay when it gets bunched up.

They are all the same. Alex isn't going out and asking for the, as you call it, "gay" elastic sleeves. That is the design, the only difference is the size (and if the player wants to tuck his sleeves into his pads).

Even if you had a point and there were different jersey types wouldn't you want the player, any player on your favorite team, wearing what he feels lets him perform the best?
Alex would throw for 300 yards if his pants matched his helmet.

Oh wait, no he wouldn't. Who gives a damn about the pants as you won't see me buying pants anyways. Just as long as they leave the jerseys alone.
Gheyest thread evar! Can't believe I read to pg5
  • THEB
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Gavintech:
They are all the same. Alex isn't going out and asking for the, as you call it, "gay" elastic sleeves. That is the design, the only difference is the size (and if the player wants to tuck his sleeves into his pads).

Even if you had a point and there were different jersey types wouldn't you want the player, any player on your favorite team, wearing what he feels lets him perform the best?

actually you are entirely incorrect. The player gets to choose his sleeve style and if alex wanted no elastic, he would get no elastic.

Is it the design? cause look

loose

loose
[ Edited by THEB on Aug 12, 2012 at 4:21 PM ]
seriously arguing about how players wear their jerseys, how a s**tty preseason telecast makes the pants look yellow
[ Edited by DonnieDarko on Nov 13, 2023 at 8:36 PM ]
actually you are entirely incorrect. The player gets to choose his sleeve style and if alex wanted no elastic, he would get no elastic.

Is it the design? cause look

loose

loose

YES! That is the design for the Packers and Patriots jerseys, not the 49ers. Find a current picture of a 49ers with your mythical sleeves, otherwise you have no point.
[ Edited by Gavintech on Aug 12, 2012 at 6:18 PM ]
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

why Alex?

Looks loose to me
  • THEB
  • Veteran
YES! That is the design for the Packers and Patriots jerseys, not the 49ers. Find a current picture of a 49ers with your mythical sleeves, otherwise you have no point.

Seeing as only QBs wear loose sleeves, and none of the QBs on the 49ers wear them, oyur request is pretty retarded.

But i can prove they they get to CHOOSE their sleeve. Colin has a different sleeve type than Alex. There, my point is proven.

Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Looks loose to me

It has elastic around it which is making it bunched up like in this picture, which was the whole argument. Derp
[ Edited by THEB on Aug 12, 2012 at 6:54 PM ]

Seeing as only QBs wear loose sleeves, and none of the QBs on the 49ers wear them, oyur request is pretty retarded.

But i can prove they they get to CHOOSE their sleeve. Colin has a different sleeve type than Alex. There, my point is proven.

<blockquote class="quote"><div>Quote:</div>
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Looks loose to me

It has elastic around it which is making it bunched up like in this picture, which was the whole argument. Derp

You're right about players requesting jersey changes...look at Justin's smith jersey
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Aug 12, 2012 at 7:00 PM ]

Originally posted by NickSh49:
Originally posted by 9erStorm:
I'm starting to believe that the cameras that CBS-5 use are just crap and that is what makes the pants look yellow or greenish yellow or whatever fugly color they look on TV. Here is a photo from the game and the pants look normal here:

Part of it has to do with the old Candlestick lights, which are not up to standard for television broadcasting.

It's also possible that the preseason crew did not re-white balance their cameras at halftime when the sun was going down.

I doubt every camera had forgotten to re-white balance though?
  • Chief
  • Veteran
You ladies got sands in your vaginas? If you have a problem with the elastic, shades of gold or whatever else get into interior design and grab me a sandwich.
Originally posted by Chief:
You ladies got sands in your vaginas? If you have a problem with the elastic, shades of gold or whatever else get into interior design and grab me a sandwich.

• THEB
  • Veteran

You must dress like a hobo and are a virgin. Girls love a guy thats fashionable.

(yes i made all those assumptions off that one statement)
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

You must dress like a hobo and are a virgin. Girls love a guy thats fashionable.

(yes i made all those assumptions off that one statement)

wow
Share 49ersWebzone