There are 214 users in the forums

OFFCIAL NO MORE YELLOW PANTS THREAD!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by THEB:
Originally posted by Chief:
You ladies got sands in your vaginas? If you have a problem with the elastic, shades of gold or whatever else get into interior design and grab me a sandwich.

You must dress like a hobo and are a virgin. Girls love a guy thats fashionable.

(yes i made all those assumptions off that one statement)

wow

Its all true, I'm not into critiquing mens gold pants. I have no style and women hate me! I will worry more about dudes tight gold pants, and get laid.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
You ladies got sands in your vaginas? If you have a problem with the elastic, shades of gold or whatever else get into interior design and grab me a sandwich.

You must dress like a hobo and are a virgin. Girls love a guy thats fashionable.

wow

Its all true, I'm not into critiquing mens gold pants. I have no style and women hate me! I will worry more about dudes tight gold pants, and get laid.

I'm with you Chief I was just amazed by the stuff he said to you.

wow

I'm with you Chief I was just amazed by the stuff he said to you.

LOL, grab me a sandwich...priceless, thanks!
this would all be solved with white pants..........and NO sleeve stripes

[ Edited by Dr_Bill_Walsh on Aug 12, 2012 at 8:52 PM ]
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:

I would cuckold.
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:

I would cockhold.

*fixed
Seeing as only QBs wear loose sleeves, and none of the QBs on the 49ers wear them, oyur request is pretty retarded.

But i can prove they they get to CHOOSE their sleeve. Colin has a different sleeve type than Alex. There, my point is proven.

Riiiigggghhhhhhhhhhhhtttttttttttttttttt. Your point is proven. You proved your point by typing some words? Of course your words have just been proven to be meaningless (with this picture that is, as they say, worth 1,000 of them).

And what? Who's sleeves are tighter?

Each team's jerseys are all the same design. They can vary by size, and the players can wear them a little differently (Justin Smith being the example), but that doesn't make them different. "Only QBs wear loose sleves" is ridiculious and wrong. No matter how many times you say it the proof is right in front of your eyes.
[ Edited by Gavintech on Aug 12, 2012 at 9:04 PM ]

our away jerseys. thoughts?
The uniforms are perfect! They should leave them this way for long long time! Totally classic!

Love how Nike cut the sleeves to leave the three straight lines for those who have longer sleeves!
i actually thought they look very good..looked better than previous years, the gold on the helmet almost matches the gold on the pants.
The away jersey's are beautiful
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by NickSh49:
Originally posted by 9erStorm:
I'm starting to believe that the cameras that CBS-5 use are just crap and that is what makes the pants look yellow or greenish yellow or whatever fugly color they look on TV. Here is a photo from the game and the pants look normal here:

Part of it has to do with the old Candlestick lights, which are not up to standard for television broadcasting.

It's also possible that the preseason crew did not re-white balance their cameras at halftime when the sun was going down.

I doubt every camera had forgotten to re-white balance though?

That shot looks slightly blue-ish to me. Probably because they're in the shadows.
I'm not sure what the hell ya'll are creeping about. Creep Creep
[ Edited by goldstandard333 on Aug 13, 2012 at 4:32 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone