There are 180 users in the forums

OFFCIAL NO MORE YELLOW PANTS THREAD!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
There is nothing gay about wanting your favorite team to look cool. So u guys are telling me if the Niners came out in all pink uniforms you would not care because caring about your teams uniform is gay????? Get outta here. how the uni look on tv is how the rest of the world sees your team, I don't want my team to be seen as the red and yellow McDonald's 49ers.
Originally posted by Gavintech:
Originally posted by THEB:
Seeing as only QBs wear loose sleeves, and none of the QBs on the 49ers wear them, oyur request is pretty retarded.

But i can prove they they get to CHOOSE their sleeve. Colin has a different sleeve type than Alex. There, my point is proven.

Riiiigggghhhhhhhhhhhhtttttttttttttttttt. Your point is proven. You proved your point by typing some words? Of course your words have just been proven to be meaningless (with this picture that is, as they say, worth 1,000 of them).

And what? Who's sleeves are tighter?

Each team's jerseys are all the same design. They can vary by size, and the players can wear them a little differently (Justin Smith being the example), but that doesn't make them different. "Only QBs wear loose sleves" is ridiculious and wrong. No matter how many times you say it the proof is right in front of your eyes.

also keep in mind players pads are different sizes.
Originally posted by SFSK8R89:
There is nothing gay about wanting your favorite team to look cool. So u guys are telling me if the Niners came out in all pink uniforms you would not care because caring about your teams uniform is gay????? Get outta here. how the uni look on tv is how the rest of the world sees your team, I don't want my team to be seen as the red and yellow McDonald's 49ers.

THEY DONT LOOK YELLOW!!!!!!!

get your eyes checked...damn lol
I think we should wear red pants
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:

how about no pants
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:

how about no pants

Why is this thread not locked, let alone being right at the top still?

THE PANTS WERE NOT YELLOW.

Why is there still a discussion here?
Meaningless.

It's all about winning.

Remember Nowin's suits - that was a difference maker that helped win games - NOT!
who cares?

go niners.

HD or Analog? Check TV settings for color, tint, hue, brightness?
You know what it is...Red & Yellow, Red & Yellow
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
You know what it is...Red & Yellow, Red & Yellow

Dont you start that s**t up in here
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:

isnt it black and yellow?

Originally posted by rxrunner:
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:

isnt it black and yellow?

I guess you don't know what it is...Red & Yellow, Red & Yellow