There are 126 users in the forums

OFFCIAL NO MORE YELLOW PANTS THREAD!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
That has to be the ugllist uniform in the NFL that I've ever seen.
Originally posted by mayo49:
That has to be the ugllist uniform in the NFL that I've ever seen.

"whutryoo talkin' bout? dem s**tz iz tight a phuck, yo! Nike done made us as cool azz oregon, all modirn & sheeyett!!"

• Garce
  • Veteran
I think our uni's, especially Nike's version... are dope as f**k
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9erStorm:
I'm starting to believe that the cameras that CBS-5 use are just crap and that is what makes the pants look yellow or greenish yellow or whatever fugly color they look on TV. Here is a photo from the game and the pants look normal here:

• fly15
  • Veteran
looks better than a cryboy uniform
eh..............

can we make the stripes go all the way around the sleeve is all i ask...................
They are not yellow

Lock this thread
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
eh..............

can we make the stripes go all the way around the sleeve is all i ask...................

Alex is wearing one that has 3 stripes. But, everyone else is wearing the tapered look.
Originally posted by SFSK8R89:
We look like the redskins or the Mcdonalds 49ers! Our pants don't even match our helmets! I know it's football but damn it's fricken annoying! I say we blow up jed york's twitter and tell him to bring back the metallic gold pants so our helmets and pants match! I already sent him a tweet. Save our NIners from being the Redskins

The uni,s look awesome ! Tan pants , Solid BLOOD RED SHIRTS 80,s OLD SCHOOL ! Now lets score 30 /40 points a ^&*%$#% game like we YOOOOSE 2 !
Originally posted by RonMexico:
They are not yellow

Lock this thread

eh..............

Alex is wearing one that has 3 stripes. But, everyone else is wearing the tapered look.

If the sleeve is long enough it has 3stripes

am I the only one who understands that lol
Originally posted by RonMexico:
If the sleeve is long enough it has 3stripes

am I the only one who understands that lol

see above pic of the chief's new Nike jerseys....the Niners if they wanted could simply ask Nike to move up the three stripes so that even players who wear their sleeves tucked or really short will still show the full 3-stripe look. it's not that hard.
LOL, you ladies and you fashion show threads crack me up! The old school unit are fine with me...and the pants are not yellow, sell your LED and get plasma, or LCD that should fix things for you.
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
if only Nike did our 3 white stripes like they do the Chiefs stripes...

also, WHY isn't the swoosh logo on our pants red instead of white?

We're not eligible for a uniform change, NFL rules state only every 5 years. Nike can't really change all that much outside of a few minor details with the fabrics. Nothing on the uniform is going to change for three more seasons after this one.

& the swoosh should be white.
eh..............

noticed that. looks much better too... can we at least have that available for the fans?
Share 49ersWebzone