LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 309 users in the forums

Dixon lobbies for a new position

Shop Find 49ers gear online
The object of the drill was for the offense to run out the clock in an end-of-game scenario. The offense got a short gain on first down, but running back Anthony Dixon drew the wrath of coaches by running the ball out of bounds and stopping the clock.
Originally posted by Bryant4everYoung:
The object of the drill was for the offense to run out the clock in an end-of-game scenario. The offense got a short gain on first down, but running back Anthony Dixon drew the wrath of coaches by running the ball out of bounds and stopping the clock.

gonna get cut
Originally posted by jreff22:

gonna get cut
No doubt, Dixons on the rope about to be KO.

gonna get cut

Jacobs gets the nod.....but I hope we draft a power back in 2013/14. I love finesse but really love strength
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

gonna get cut

good riddance

gonna get cut

Jacobs gets the nod.....but I hope we draft a power back in 2013/14. I love finesse but really love strength
Hope Harbaugh keeps the fire lit on Jacobs, Ive been told by Giants fans he tended to take plays off, but I agree, I love Jacob's ground-pound brutality. Dixon should have should have seen this coming and upped his game. Now hell probably end up with the Seacoxs.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
well i think he already had a clear view of the doghouse in his sights. This just may cinch it, unless jacobs falls apart. even then i think we have more than enough nice depth, james, rock, to make up for dixon, including special teams

Originally posted by SportsFan:
Dixon cost us the NFCC game by not hitting the hole on 3rd and short. He makes that, no Kyle Williams to f**k up.

very exactly it! Dixon is still sux right now!! We must cut dixon our team!! Byeee bye to dixon!
hate hate hate...for someone who probably took the most snaps last game......i swear some here don't even really know why they hate on him anymore...lol. oooh he dances! lol that's like saying alex still has problems gripping the ball or vernon still drops passes. he had a good game on friday. he might not make the team because we are stacked at rb...but he has played well this preseason and last preseason....he'll make another team.

If he gets cut it won't take long before someone like Seattle or STL picks him up. I think he can contribute there. Heck, Bear Pascoe and Michael Robinson got cut and they are doing well with their new teams. Seen Billy Bajema was on the Ravens squad this pre season.
They need to cut this dude, like yesterday.
[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on Aug 12, 2012 at 11:16 AM ]
I've always liked Anthony Dixon, he plays hard and brings a lot of energy onto the field. But this season we are just way to stacked at RBs and he is not even close to the skillset of the other guys. I'm sure he will find his way onto another team though.
i wonder what he'll tweet about if he gets cut
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
i wonder what he'll tweet about if he gets cut

"SD here I come!"
Share 49ersWebzone