Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
i wonder what he'll tweet about if he gets cut

On my way to Seattle!
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
i wonder what he'll tweet about if he gets cut
that is one thing i will not miss. instead of tweeting he should have been trying to work to pick up a lousy yard on third and one vs the giants. i know justin smith whiffed a block but if I recall, he failed two times , that is my version of the kyle williams fumbles
Dixon wont make this team unless he turns into a DE/OLB. Gore, Hunter, Jacobs, James, Cartright, Miller will be our backs with rock being the special teams captain and emergency rb.
How poignant...

well I'd say he is getting better... how can anyone disagree?

its one preseason game...
he had a couple of nice blocks playing fullback...and some nice runs playing running back (even though he was the one player who probably clocked in the most amount of minutes that game)
  • THEB
  • Veteran
well his hair is better if anything. That blonde fro-hawk thing last season was awful.
I hope he stays. A key element into a playoff team is a quality jokester type to ease off the burnout.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
will get cut

Originally posted by TonyStarks:
I hope he stays. A key element into a playoff team is a quality jokester type to ease off the burnout.

he isn't a joker im 99% sure hes just half retarded
[ Edited by ImaMod on Aug 17, 2012 at 1:03 AM ]
He is probably done. I don't see how he stays on the roster. He's a good special teams player. But it's a crowded backfield.
[ Edited by SanDiego49er on Aug 17, 2012 at 1:07 AM ]
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
He is probably done. I don't see how he stays on the roster. He's a good special teams player. But it's a crowded backfield.

rock more than fills his spot on special teams, plus rock can actually run and pick up yards, can return kicks and most important.. a good vet for the locker room more worried about the team than tweeting nonsense

Originally posted by ImaMod:
will get cut

Originally posted by ImaMod:
will get cut

Originally posted by TonyStarks:

Yeah that is true! well.. he is just retarded for plays football cuz he don't want injured himself.. forget it about him.. should he will get cut our roster team...
hope to god he doesnt go to SEA
Is he gone yet?
Nice knowing you Dix.
Share 49ersWebzone