There are 642 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Dixon lobbies for a new position

No chance he hangs as a rb. No chance he hangs as a fb. No chance we keep him just as a special teams player. Take your twitter garbage elsewhere.
[ Edited by zomg_its_ryan on Aug 4, 2012 at 9:46 AM ]
He sees the writing on the wall and is grasping at any opportunity to stick. It just isn't gonna happen, Dixon will be one of the 1st cuts imo.
Originally posted by zomg_its_ryan:
No chance he hangs as a rb. No chance he hangs as a fb. No chance we keep him just as a special teams player. Take your twitter garbage elsewhere.

You need a hug?
he can lobby all he wants HE AINT MAKING THE TEAM
Originally posted by mustangmele:

You need a hug?

you're the one who's going to need a hug once you're all butt-hurt about Dixon being cut
you're the one who's going to need a hug once you're all butt-hurt about Dixon being cut

No actually I won't. He can get cut and I'd be fine with it. Nice try though.
[ Edited by mustangmele on Aug 4, 2012 at 12:02 PM ]
is he practice squad eligible?
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:

With over 27K posts, you can't seriously be asking that question...
Originally posted by 49erThrowback:
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:

With over 27K posts, you can't seriously be asking that question...

Originally posted by mustangmele:

No actually I won't. He can get cut and I'd be fine with it. Nice try though.

Try at fullback?? Team isnt going to keep 2 fullbacks this year with all the WRs and RBs we have.. and the fullback position is locked down by this guy

U angry bro?
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
Do we have a backup Fullback?
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Remember when LeGarrette Blount backed out of a UDFA deal because he though our backfield of Gore, Dixon and Coffee was too deep, then Coffee retired, we signed westbrook, now look at our backfield, Gore, Hunter, Jacobs, James and Dixon, clearly a difference a few seasons make.
Jeebus. Truer words never more spoken.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Nes49:
Do we have a backup Fullback?
rock