There are 115 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Has anyone received their season tickets for 2012 yet?

Holy s**t..where the f**k is mine....god dammit.
No sooner do I type that and I get the FedEx tracking number .. boooyaaaa. Estimated delivery is the 6th though...
[ Edited by SportsFan on Aug 1, 2012 at 3:17 PM ]
They started rolling thru my FedEx station this morning.
They'll be delivered tomorrow btw.
Originally posted by 3rdand3:

That is RAD!
Originally posted by SportsFan:
No sooner do I type that and I get the FedEx tracking number .. boooyaaaa. Estimated delivery is the 6th though...

Same with me. It best be here on Friday.
I just received mine. It's a black binder that says "2012 Playbook." Easily, the best presentation for seasons tickets in 20 years.

What was in the binder? Other than the tix of course.
Originally posted by cwilson830:
I just received mine. It's a black binder that says "2012 Playbook." Easily, the best presentation for seasons tickets in 20 years.

A love letter from Jimmy H. A "Fan Handbook," which basically says "don't act like Raiders' fans." And a mysterious "scrapbook" section, presumably for detailing how many time Aldon puts Sammy Bradford on his arse in Weeks 10 and 13.

The players featured on each ticket are embossed (nice touch). And thankfully, Crabtree doesn't make an appearance.
Originally posted by cwilson830:

A love letter from Jimmy H. A "Fan Handbook," which basically says "don't act like Raiders' fans." And a mysterious "scrapbook" section, presumably for detailing how many time Aldon puts Sammy Bradford on his arse in Weeks 10 and 13.

The players featured on each ticket are embossed (nice touch). And thankfully, Crabtree doesn't make an appearance.

And a DVD that appears to contain the NFL Films' editorial of the Saints game.

Got mine today - a day EARLY!!!! And the OP is right, easily the best presentation I have ever seen. Tickets have a player on them, but they are raised to almost give a 3D appearance. DVD of the playoff game against the Saints. Nicely done.
Originally posted by 49erfaninPA:

Got mine today - a day EARLY!!!! And the OP is right, easily the best presentation I have ever seen. Tickets have a player on them, but they are raised to almost give a 3D appearance. DVD of the playoff game against the Saints. Nicely done.

f**k ya. But last year I was enrolled in the paperless ticket option so all I got in the mail was the parking passes. Wonder if I will get the tickets this year.

f**k ya. But last year I was enrolled in the paperless ticket option so all I got in the mail was the parking passes. Wonder if I will get the tickets this year.

You signed for paperless again?
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

You signed for paperless again?

I didn't, I think it just takes my option from last year and assumes.
Why opt for paperless? You can always convert them on a game-by-game basis through your online account.
Why opt for paperless? You can always convert them on a game-by-game basis through your online account.

The years when the had really nice tix(Legends), I saved them and framed them intact... Might do that with these if they are nice as some people said
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Aug 1, 2012 at 6:12 PM ]