There are 765 users in the forums
Has anyone received their season tickets for 2012 yet?
Shop Find 49ers gear online
Aug 1, 2012 at 3:15 PM
- LaMattsBlue
- Member
- Posts: 27,765
Holy s**t..where the f**k is mine....god dammit.
Aug 1, 2012 at 3:16 PM
- LaMattsBlue
- Member
- Posts: 27,765
No sooner do I type that and I get the FedEx tracking number .. boooyaaaa. Estimated delivery is the 6th though...
[ Edited by SportsFan on Aug 1, 2012 at 3:17 PM ]
Aug 1, 2012 at 3:29 PM
- MuggD
- Veteran
- Posts: 37,990
They started rolling thru my FedEx station this morning.
Aug 1, 2012 at 3:33 PM
- MuggD
- Veteran
- Posts: 37,990
They'll be delivered tomorrow btw.
Aug 1, 2012 at 4:01 PM
- NineFourNiner
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 78,581
Originally posted by 3rdand3:
That is RAD!
Aug 1, 2012 at 4:09 PM
- cwilson830
- Staff
- Posts: 5,501
Originally posted by SportsFan:No sooner do I type that and I get the FedEx tracking number .. boooyaaaa. Estimated delivery is the 6th though...
Same with me. It best be here on Friday.
Aug 1, 2012 at 4:10 PM
- cwilson830
- Staff
- Posts: 5,501
Originally posted by 3rdand3:I just received mine. It's a black binder that says "2012 Playbook." Easily, the best presentation for seasons tickets in 20 years.
What was in the binder? Other than the tix of course.
Aug 1, 2012 at 4:14 PM
- 3rdand3
- Veteran
- Posts: 16
Originally posted by cwilson830:
Originally posted by 3rdand3:
I just received mine. It's a black binder that says "2012 Playbook." Easily, the best presentation for seasons tickets in 20 years.
What was in the binder? Other than the tix of course.
A love letter from Jimmy H. A "Fan Handbook," which basically says "don't act like Raiders' fans." And a mysterious "scrapbook" section, presumably for detailing how many time Aldon puts Sammy Bradford on his arse in Weeks 10 and 13.
The players featured on each ticket are embossed (nice touch). And thankfully, Crabtree doesn't make an appearance.
Aug 1, 2012 at 4:16 PM
- 3rdand3
- Veteran
- Posts: 16
Originally posted by 3rdand3:
Originally posted by cwilson830:
Originally posted by 3rdand3:
I just received mine. It's a black binder that says "2012 Playbook." Easily, the best presentation for seasons tickets in 20 years.
What was in the binder? Other than the tix of course.
A love letter from Jimmy H. A "Fan Handbook," which basically says "don't act like Raiders' fans." And a mysterious "scrapbook" section, presumably for detailing how many time Aldon puts Sammy Bradford on his arse in Weeks 10 and 13.
The players featured on each ticket are embossed (nice touch). And thankfully, Crabtree doesn't make an appearance.
And a DVD that appears to contain the NFL Films' editorial of the Saints game.
Aug 1, 2012 at 4:24 PM
- 49erfaninPA
- Veteran
- Posts: 33,623
Originally posted by 3rdand3:
I just received mine. It's a black binder that says "2012 Playbook." Easily, the best presentation for seasons tickets in 20 years.
Got mine today - a day EARLY!!!! And the OP is right, easily the best presentation I have ever seen. Tickets have a player on them, but they are raised to almost give a 3D appearance. DVD of the playoff game against the Saints. Nicely done.
Aug 1, 2012 at 4:25 PM
- LaMattsBlue
- Member
- Posts: 27,765
Originally posted by 49erfaninPA:
Originally posted by 3rdand3:
I just received mine. It's a black binder that says "2012 Playbook." Easily, the best presentation for seasons tickets in 20 years.
Got mine today - a day EARLY!!!! And the OP is right, easily the best presentation I have ever seen. Tickets have a player on them, but they are raised to almost give a 3D appearance. DVD of the playoff game against the Saints. Nicely done.
f**k ya. But last year I was enrolled in the paperless ticket option so all I got in the mail was the parking passes. Wonder if I will get the tickets this year.
Aug 1, 2012 at 4:43 PM
- 49AllTheTime
- Veteran
- Posts: 72,901
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Originally posted by 49erfaninPA:
Originally posted by 3rdand3:
I just received mine. It's a black binder that says "2012 Playbook." Easily, the best presentation for seasons tickets in 20 years.
Got mine today - a day EARLY!!!! And the OP is right, easily the best presentation I have ever seen. Tickets have a player on them, but they are raised to almost give a 3D appearance. DVD of the playoff game against the Saints. Nicely done.
f**k ya. But last year I was enrolled in the paperless ticket option so all I got in the mail was the parking passes. Wonder if I will get the tickets this year.
You signed for paperless again?
Aug 1, 2012 at 4:56 PM
- LaMattsBlue
- Member
- Posts: 27,765
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Originally posted by 49erfaninPA:
Originally posted by 3rdand3:
I just received mine. It's a black binder that says "2012 Playbook." Easily, the best presentation for seasons tickets in 20 years.
Got mine today - a day EARLY!!!! And the OP is right, easily the best presentation I have ever seen. Tickets have a player on them, but they are raised to almost give a 3D appearance. DVD of the playoff game against the Saints. Nicely done.
f**k ya. But last year I was enrolled in the paperless ticket option so all I got in the mail was the parking passes. Wonder if I will get the tickets this year.
You signed for paperless again?
I didn't, I think it just takes my option from last year and assumes.
Aug 1, 2012 at 5:09 PM
- 3rdand3
- Veteran
- Posts: 16
Why opt for paperless? You can always convert them on a game-by-game basis through your online account.
Aug 1, 2012 at 6:11 PM
- 49AllTheTime
- Veteran
- Posts: 72,901
Originally posted by 3rdand3:Why opt for paperless? You can always convert them on a game-by-game basis through your online account.
The years when the had really nice tix(Legends), I saved them and framed them intact... Might do that with these if they are nice as some people said
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Aug 1, 2012 at 6:12 PM ]
