There are 95 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Crabtree looking sharp in camp

Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:

cant wait to see more of these deep bombs, out of Alex & Crabs, next year!

Nice! There goes one play right there that the defense brought many closer up to the line and we made them pay for it. All goes according to plan, and defenses are gonna have a hell of a time deciding whether to key on the run or pass. When that starts happening regularly, it opens up so much space for Gore or wider pass lanes for Alex.

I hope so.

It will be great if he can come close to his potential.
Originally posted by DRnSFw:
let's not all go sucking his dick just yet, this is the guy who only caught 1 pass in the NFCC

How many were thrown to him (serious question, I don't recall and won't watch it again - I've blocked the game out of my memory)? I don't recall many. And before you even try it, most WRs are not open by NFL standards on most plays. Many QBs give the WRs a chance to make something happen with the ball in the air. I'm not trying to knock our QB, but the truth is the truth. Guys like Crabtree would function better with a QB willing to take a chance.
Originally posted by 49erRider:
let's not all go sucking his dick just yet, this is the guy who only caught 1 pass in the NFCC

How many were thrown to him (serious question, I don't recall and won't watch it again - I've blocked the game out of my memory)? I don't recall many. And before you even try it, most WRs are not open by NFL standards on most plays. Many QBs give the WRs a chance to make something happen with the ball in the air. I'm not trying to knock our QB, but the truth is the truth. Guys like Crabtree would function better with a QB willing to take a chance.

He had hella soccer passes in that game

Crabtree is a good WR. He can burn almost any CB one on one. He very talented and is handcuffed by a weak passing offense.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Crabtree is a good WR. He can burn almost any CB one on one. He very talented and is handcuffed by a weak passing offense.

agree

lol
Originally posted by fly15:

agree

this

As in the words of fly
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:

As in the words of fly

Crabtree hater!
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

agree
i like him and am giving him another chance but please,,, he is a reason why we were tops in the nfl in drops,, in the saints game alone, he dropped three that hit him in the chest,, lets temper things a bit please
Originally posted by cciowa:

agree
i like him and am giving him another chance but please,,, he is a reason why we were tops in the nfl in drops,, in the saints game alone, he dropped three that hit him in the chest,, lets temper things a bit please

he needs a coach that actually knows the position.....
Originally posted by cciowa:

agree

giving him another chance? It's not like he regressed last season.
72 catches and a few drops. He can work on that. He still can get open, thats the point. He was double teamed after morgan and ginn went down. Secondaries had to watch morgan, edwards and ginn for hos sheer speed. When they went down teams doubled crabtree.
He still made plays like in the Sea game, snatching the jump ball.
I just love the highlight where he makes a fool out of the great Namdi.