LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 284 users in the forums

Crabtree looking sharp in camp

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Anyone else see how much faster and quicker Crabtree looks from this video of the offseason workouts?

His hands also seem to be in top form.

http://www.49ers.com/media-gallery/videos/NFL-Top-100-No-28-Frank-Gore/0ebc1908-7ee1-488a-9a6c-11efb5aa4b04#?id=39cc083a-ebcc-492c-a423-8753ba3f510a
Obviously Smith didn't thrown those passes to him, cause he caught all of them on the vid.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Obviously Smith didn't thrown those passes to him, cause he caught all of them on the vid.

if you look closely, it's CK throwing those balls.
nice
[ Edited by phatbutskinny on Jul 5, 2012 at 2:26 PM ]
Crab's a gamer. He came in his rookie year, and was the best receiver on the team the moment he took the field, and that was after a hold out.

Finally being healthy, finally being on a good team, with a good coach, Alex being the unquestioned starter, better receiving corps; he certainly doesn't lack for motivation.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

if you look closely, it's CK throwing those balls.

Yep, I can tell by the side arm spin to the ball
he has been asked to block a lot over the past couple of years too

done a good job at it imo
Originally posted by ads_2006:
he has been asked to block a lot over the past couple of years too

done a good job at it imo

True. I noticed on one of the fan vid, Crabtree blew up a Cards DB ahead of a Gore run.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Look at Kaepernicks's mechanics at 55 seconds in.... oh my... .... guess whatever it takes.. as long as the ball gets there, but dayum son...

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
still looks slow, lol
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Dp
[ Edited by susweel on Jul 5, 2012 at 3:38 PM ]
Im really interested in seeing if Tolzien rises up the depth chart to #2.

I liked Kaep, coming out(Liked Dalton Better But liked Kaep #2 out of the posible qb's we could have had.) but i agree, i havent seen much improvement besides bulking up his frame.

As Far as Crabtree goes, im one of his bigest Critics, but im glad he was there and participating and seemed to be having fun with teammates and enjoying Football. Ill reserve the rest for when i see it on the football field.

Originally posted by oldman9er:
Look at Kaepernicks's mechanics at 55 seconds in.... oh my... .... guess whatever it takes.. as long as the ball gets there, but dayum son...
THIS!!!!!
Crab's gonna bring it this year YEAH BOYYYYYYYYYY
Share 49ersWebzone