There are 66 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

"Closest Quarterback to winning his first Superbowl"

LOL I misread closet qb
[ Edited by 16to87 on Jun 19, 2012 at 8:07 PM ]
  • fly15
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 4,222
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Originally posted by fly15:
Alex had the best chance to win the SB last year.... but KW had to f... it up, I dont think we can get lucky two yrs in a row

Why does everyone think we were lucky last year? By saying that you are saying we aren't that good a team. Or is it your opinion that every team that wins the SuperBowl simply got lucky?

we had an excellent team last year dude, dont get me wrong....
Originally posted by fly15:
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Originally posted by fly15:
Alex had the best chance to win the SB last year.... but KW had to f... it up, I dont think we can get lucky two yrs in a row

Why does everyone think we were lucky last year? By saying that you are saying we aren't that good a team. Or is it your opinion that every team that wins the SuperBowl simply got lucky?

we had an excellent team last year dude, dont get me wrong....

And we are either the same or improved at every position..... So why was last year our best chance again?
don't understand why Dukes is such a hater

maybe it's because he only got to play 6 full seasons of NFL football

or because he played for the Falcons
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
don't understand why Dukes is such a hater

maybe it's because he only got to play 6 full seasons of NFL football

or because he played for the Falcons

At this point and time he has been a Alex hater for so long, and said so much negative about him, that his ego wont allow him to admit he was wrong. Much like many people on these boards, but he actually gets paid. Pathetic personal bias that he spews as truth. I just feel sorry for anyone that actually believes that he knows what he is talking about.
Jamie Dukes is a Bum. that is all
Originally posted by fly15:
Alex had the best chance to win the SB last year.... but KW had to f... it up, I dont think we can get lucky two yrs in a row

plz stop mentioning that bums name in my presence , kyle williams is dead to me now.
How is Dukes going to explain the Packers loss to us in GB to start off the season?
NFL.com's new look


Originally posted by defenderDX:
NFL.com's new look



i hate nfl.com.

Especially the videos section.
Stopped reading when I saw Jamie Dukes
Originally posted by candlestick49er:
Proof...

NFLN: "Which QB is closest to winning his first Super Bowl?"
Jamie Dukes: "Alex Smith is the furthest and I don't know if their defense can put up the numbers they did last year"

Wow. Instead of answering the question, he found a way to knock Alex & the Niners. Pathetic.

I felt the same way.
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
How is Dukes going to explain the Packers loss to us in GB to start off the season?

Give a bunch of excuses to how the defense and ST bailed out the offense no matter how many points we scored

Dukes can go f**k himself after Alex's postseason last year
Good thing they did this while Harbaugh was out of the country. Jamie Dukes --> <-- Harbaugh
Member Milestone: This is post number 200 for denali22.
Jamie Dukes is just a sorry excuse for an analyst. He always says its a QB driven league and then talks about the only "non stellar QB" to win a superbowl being trent dilfer. There were still great passing offenses at that time with Manning, Favre, Warner, Gannon, Culpepper and ..wait for it..Jeff Garcia! We have a defense very similar to that Ravens Defense that won the SB. Plus the ravens had nowhere NEAR the talent we have on Offense.