There are 195 users in the forums

"Closest Quarterback to winning his first Superbowl"

Shop Find 49ers gear online
A neat little discussion they did on NFLN. Naturally us Niner fans hate Jamie Dukes because hes a niner hating a**-clown who deserves no spot on national television to be out putting personal opinion on any subject, but I really like the results of the poll they show.

I dont know if I want your guy's opinions on what you think about this, because it will turn into another "Alex Smith Thread" within 10 posts (give or take), but its just exciting to see the buzz around the 49ers this off season.

Feel free to flame Jamie Dukes as well, hes a bum.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-total-access/09000d5d829f7b94/Which-QB-is-closest-to-winning-his-first-Super-Bowl?module=HP11_content_stream
Well, that fat ass is right in the sense that it is a quarterback driven league. Alex Smith has a good of a chance than anyone QB who has not won a SB to win one this year.
LOL.....the game manager point is so mute at this point and time its not even funny. Dude BALLED OUT in the post season. Alex is not a prototypical game manager that everyone wants to make him out to be. Dilfer comparisons? please. I understand he was underwelming most of his career, but people not giving him alot of credit for the post season we had are either blind or dilusional.
Originally posted by Kronos2560:
A neat little discussion they did on NFLN. Naturally us Niner fans hate Jamie Dukes because hes a niner hating a**-clown who deserves no spot on national television to be out putting personal opinion on any subject, but I really like the results of the poll they show.

I dont know if I want your guy's opinions on what you think about this, because it will turn into another "Alex Smith Thread" within 10 posts (give or take), but its just exciting to see the buzz around the 49ers this off season.

Feel free to flame Jamie Dukes as well, hes a bum.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-total-access/09000d5d829f7b94/Which-QB-is-closest-to-winning-his-first-Super-Bowl?module=HP11_content_stream

We got to the NFCC last year and went 13-3. Thats a f**king amazing.

We can win the superbowl if Smith fnally gets it together. I think he can since we upgraded the play making superbly in the off season.
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
LOL.....the game manager point is so mute at this point and time its not even funny. Dude BALLED OUT in the post season. Alex is not a prototypical game manager that everyone wants to make him out to be. Dilfer comparisons? please. I understand he was underwelming most of his career, but people not giving him alot of credit for the post season we had are either blind or dilusional.

seriously, 5 passing TD, one rushing. 500 something yards zero int..... What a game manger!
Nice video and poll
Originally posted by gold49er2183:

seriously, 5 passing TD, one rushing. 500 something yards zero int..... What a game manger!

yep.. dude better "finally get it together" for us to have a chance!
Naturally us Niner fans hate Jamie Dukes because hes a niner hating a**-clown

Proof...

NFLN: "Which QB is closest to winning his first Super Bowl?"
Jamie Dukes: "Alex Smith is the furthest and I don't know if their defense can put up the numbers they did last year"

Wow. Instead of answering the question, he found a way to knock Alex & the Niners. Pathetic.
Originally posted by candlestick49er:

Proof...

Jamie Dukes: "Alex Smith is the furthest and I don't know if their defense can put up the numbers they did last year"

Wow. Instead of answering the question, he found a way to knock Alex & the Niners. Pathetic.

Everyone's justification for the Niners not doing well is that we can't duplicate what we did last year. That makes no sense. We are going to get better. lulz/

The storm is coming. lol
Originally posted by candlestick49er:

Proof...

I would tell Jamie to suck a dick but by the looks of that fat ass he has eaten enough dick.

Did that douche even play football?

• fly15
  • Veteran
Alex had the best chance to win the SB last year.... but KW had to f... it up, I dont think we can get lucky two yrs in a row
Originally posted by fly15:
Alex had the best chance to win the SB last year.... but KW had to f... it up, I dont think we can get lucky two yrs in a row

Why does everyone think we were lucky last year? By saying that you are saying we aren't that good a team. Or is it your opinion that every team that wins the SuperBowl simply got lucky?
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Originally posted by fly15:

Why does everyone think we were lucky last year? By saying that you are saying we aren't that good a team. Or is it your opinion that every team that wins the SuperBowl simply got lucky?

Thats what he's saying. He doesn't think we're good enough on offense to repeat that run. Its true, assuming the O doesn't improve. I for one think we added enough play makers to have a better offense.
Originally posted by oldman9er:
Originally posted by gold49er2183:

yep.. dude better "finally get it together" for us to have a chance!

At this point its nothing more than comical.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Thats what he's saying. He doesn't think we're good enough on offense to repeat that run. Its true, assuming the O doesn't improve. I for one think we added enough play makers to have a better offense.

Seriously?

Even if Alex plays likes he did at end of season with improved wr his numbers go up dramatically I think it forgetting how basic we had to be early on just ask. Vd if u don't remember

And that is discounting the continuity which imo will help a lot
Share 49ersWebzone