LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 229 users in the forums

"Closest Quarterback to winning his first Superbowl"

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by PatrickWillisHOF:
You must have not seen when he put himself back in the game to throw the game winning touchdown pass after dislocating his shoulder his rookie season.

Stafford dislocated his non-throwing shoulder
[ Edited by five1oh on Jun 24, 2012 at 3:31 AM ]
The fact that some of you think ANY QB in this league is a "p***y" amazes me. Really, you guys. Think about it. Just try to imagine what these guys have to do to stand in there. Even the most skittish among them have ice water running through their veins compared to any normal person you've every known.
Originally posted by GNielsen:
The fact that some of you think ANY QB in this league is a "p***y" amazes me. Really, you guys. Think about it. Just try to imagine what these guys have to do to stand in there. Even the most skittish among them have ice water running through their veins compared to any normal person you've every known.

Except for people who know members of the armed forces.

I think Jay Cutler is a p***y.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Jun 25, 2012 at 6:39 PM ]
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by GNielsen:

Yup
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

Come on dude that is f**king BS and you know it..

Cutler is type 1 diabetic yet plays in the NFL.

I don't care who the f**k you are you got to be one tough as motherf**ker to pull that s**t off.

I dare you just to live a regular life with that disease let alone be an NFL QB. p***y my ass.
Originally posted by BayArea:
Come on dude that is f**king BS and you know it..

Cutler is type 1 diabetic yet plays in the NFL.

I don't care who the f**k you are you got to be one tough as motherf**ker to pull that s**t off.

I dare you just to live a regular life with that disease let alone be an NFL QB. p***y my ass.

I live a regular life with diabetes, you just have to control it and not let it control you. I think he is a puss because of all the whining he does, still a pretty good qb, I kinda feel sorry for him playing in the Martz qb killer offense though.
Share 49ersWebzone