LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 235 users in the forums

Will Kaepernick become like Brian Brohm??

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Will Kaepernick become like Brian Brohm??

Originally posted by 9erred:
Even though it is early, Kaepernick has had a whole off season to learn the playbook, so OTA's should be automatic for him. The other day I read how Tolzien was the most accurate out of all the qb's in practice and Kaepernick struggles. Now today I read that Kaepernick could not hit receivers all day.

http://blog.sfgate.com/49ers/2012/06/13/practice-notes-kaepernicks-wayward-williams-wows/

This is prescripted drills folks with no shoulder pads. QB's should be able to have a high completion % when they are wearing a jersey that says you cannot touch me and they no there is no contact. To flat out miss receivers two days in a row leads me to believe that Harbaugh will move him down the depth chart.

My new prediction is starting the season qb depth chart.

1. Alex Smith
2. Scott Tolzien- this way Tolzien gets more reps in practice. Hoping he is the UDFA steal of the year that Baalke got on the waiver wire.
3. Josh Johnson- veteran back up.

Nice prediction!
Originally posted by GNielsen:
Nice prediction!

unnecessary bump is not necessary
Originally posted by kush:
I still believe Colin Kaepernick is our QB of the future and think he will shine in training camp.

This was a great call

Kaep, QB of the future
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
LMAO!! Nice bump........good laugh!
Ha ha. Two of the top three predicted are gone and the other one (tolzien) will probably get cut or traded as soon as this preseason. The only one not on the list is our starter and a future superstar Qb.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
CK's too busy being famous to study the playbook or practice. He's more concerned about getting swoll and getting on TV as much as possible.
Blast from the past!
Lmao kaepernick leads 9ers to the Super Bowl....Brian brohm my @ss. I'm glad baalke and Harbaugh run the show....A. Smith S.tolzien J . Johnson....one year later and by the time the season starts kaepernick will be the only left standing with a superbowl appearance under his belt
Hindsight is 20/20. I realize that. I just thought it was kind of funny.

Share 49ersWebzone