LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 302 users in the forums

Fan perception of Harbaugh

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I like having haters. It means that the 49ers are a feared team agin. It feels good.

Harbaugh just doesn't give two s**ts about what "perception is around the league" and whether people are laughing at him or not. He just doesn't care.

I busted up laughing at this quote on NFL.com about him: it said "We're sure this idea doesn't sit well with Harbaugh, who doesn't seem like the type of guy who would appreciate people poking fun at him behind his back." This just shows how little the media actually understands Harbaugh. He has one goal and one goal only: winning and he will do whatever it takes to put his team in the best position to win. If it means looking like a fool to the rest of the league, so be it.

And I LOVE that about our coach. None of the best coaches in the NFL give any f**ks to how others perceive them.
We can all rub it in big time when we are winning and beat them.
I love the coach, but should have stayed quiet recently about the Manning situation.
They fear what they do not understand.
Originally posted by TheGoldStandard:
They fear what they do not understand.

Absolutely!
the hating is from people that already didn't like the niners in the first place. harb's arrogance just fuels it.

most of the people i know that are neutral towards the niners thought the gym shorts thing was pretty hilarious.
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by 4everfaithful24:
I love the coach, but should have stayed quiet recently about the Manning situation.

I'm completely convinced he says that stuff on purpose to throw the media into a frenzy, just like all his interviews. I love it.
let the haters hate, seriously. Belichick is only known as "belicheat" outside of the pats organization and i dont think pats fans give a s**t what other fans think of their coach.

the team will spin it as us against the world type of attitude, just wait.
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Jim harbaugh feeds on the tears of his haters

this lol this
Who cares? Losers always complain about winners..that is all..

Originally posted by Bali-Niner:
Who cares? Losers always complain about winners..that is all..

very true
Mike Florio is a moron! Nfl.com is trying to create media hype by citing Florio's idiot article, in which he states that "everyone" is laughing at Harbaugh for his recent statements concerning Peyton Manning. It is Florio who is laughable. Florio's unnamed everyone should be laughing at him. Florio is the joke here. I believe Harbaugh; he has no reason to lie. On the other hand, Florio is only concerned about getting people to read his idiot columns, thus he has motivation to lie, cheat and misrepresent in order to "sell" his columns. I know... I am a professional journalist and while I do not engage in such tactics, I do understand and recognize them in others... like Florio.
[ Edited by longtime49erfan on Jun 10, 2012 at 8:01 PM ]
Originally posted by longtime49erfan:
Mike Florio is a moron! Nfl.com is trying to create media hype by citing Florio's idiot article, in which he states that "everyone" is laughing at Harbaugh for his recent statements concerning Peyton Manning. It is Florio who is laughable. Florio's unnamed everyone should be laughing at him. Florio is the joke here. I believe Harbaugh; he has no reason to lie. On the other hand, Florio is only concerned about getting people to read his idiot columns, thus he has motivation to lie, cheat and misrepresent in order to "sell" his columns. I know... I am a professional journalist and while I do not engage in such tactics, I do understand and recognize them in others... like Florio.

i dnno i read Florios blog everyday. The guy may do alot be opinionated etc. but he rarely lies. I dont think hes out with an agenda. Ive seen his articles on Harbaugh before. He picked us way way early in the season. loved Harbaugh all that jazz.

I just think hes reporting what hes heard. Im not surprised about it, "if the 49ers success offends you, so be it"
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Walsh was just as arrogant and difficult with the press until he won a few super bowls and could relax. He didn't really get along with the press until he retired from coaching. Harbaugh will be the same way and it comes with the territory.

This.

i was wonderin about how folks felt bout Walsh,Seifert n Mooch??lookin back,never really cared.all I can remember were asswhoopins for almost 2 1/2 decades.peoples opinions of us never mattered.they dont matter now.fans hated and feared us then,we're back to that.thats all ive ever been concerned with.

Theres a saying that applies here,I believe the saying goes "its better to be feared than loved".
[ Edited by VDpwndMjenkins on Jun 11, 2012 at 12:01 AM ]
I love coach!
Share 49ersWebzone