LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 279 users in the forums

NFCC GAME !!!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Been looking online for a while now for the full game,

Cant find it for s**t im just now finally able to stomach the loss and would like to watch the game

I would really appreciate it if someone could post a link to the full NFCC GAME
[ Edited by 94605NiNer on May 22, 2012 at 10:35 PM ]
Haven't and will never re-watch that game ever again!
Don't do it bro.You'll open some closed wounds.
I actually just got the strength to watch just the highlights of the game a couple days ago..

Man, words cant explain the feeling i felt after that game.
Originally posted by 94605NiNer:
Been looking online for a while now for the full game,

Cant find it for s**t im just now finally able to stomach the loss and would like to watch the game

I would really appreciate it i someone could post a link to the full NFCC GAME

You should post this on the Giants forum. I have a copy of the Saints game, but will never watch the NFCC game again.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Haven't and will never re-watch that game ever again!
I have spotty memories of the game i was drunk ass hell

But If im remembering right it wasnt all Gloom and Doom we had explosive plays for TD'S

our D played up to the challenge and put every OC in the league on notice
you will want to puke if you see Brandon Jacobs fumble, but it not get called.
dont do it man, instead just watch the divisional game vs the 'aints. thats a fun watch
Originally posted by denali22:
dont do it man, instead just watch the divisional game vs the 'aints. thats a fun watch

This! I watch that game like every Sunday.
I have the full game captured in HD, but I don't know where you could find it online.

I've actually watched it a few times. Vernon was pretty dam good in the game the the D in the second half DOMINATED the Giants. Hell, just before the play that shall not be named, Justin Smith had on of the most impressive plays I've ever seen o a sack of Manning.

BTW...to another poster...it wasn't Jacobs who "fumbled", it was Bradshaw.

• Originally posted by Marvin49:
    I have the full game captured in HD, but I don't know where you could find it online.

I've actually watched it a few times. Vernon was pretty dam good in the game the the D in the second half DOMINATED the Giants. Hell, just before the play that shall not be named, Justin Smith had on of the most impressive plays I've ever seen o a sack of Manning.

Thats what i remember most the D in the 2nd half Dominating

Something else that sticks out is the play when Kyle was was wide open on a deep route and Alex missed him by a mile
[ Edited by 94605NiNer on May 22, 2012 at 10:25 PM ]
Originally posted by 94605NiNer:
  • Originally posted by Marvin49:

Thats what i remember most the D in the 2nd half Dominating

Something else that sticks out is the play when Kyle was was wide open on a deep route and Alex missed him by a mile

I blame the knee not being bent.
Originally posted by defenderDX:
I blame the knee not being bent.

If you really want to watch it, I know of a 23 minute highlight vid. I'll link it.

I just watched it I don't recommend anyone else hitting that play button.
Ok, I feel better now. Just watched this

Share 49ersWebzone