LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 237 users in the forums

Will Kyle bounce back?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Will Kyle bounce back?

Originally posted by BayArea:
Dude as long as him "bouncing back" has nothing to do with anything "bouncing back" off of his knee then I am all for it. I wouldn't mind seeing him bounce off to another team to be honest with you.

this
He can be replaced. I wouldnt mind if he was cut.
I am hoping he does bounce back. I thought Kyle was starting to become a nice WR in our offense towards the end of last year. If it wasn't for his display as a return man in the NFC championship game there wouldn't been be a debate. I think we need to keep him around as an option because we do have some questionable guys on our WR roster who are unstable (Moss), injury prone (Crabtree,Owusu), unfamiliar with the system (Jenkins,Manningham) and Soft (Ginn Jr). I would almost bet that in the last two years that in practice that Williams has taken more reps in the offense than any WR on currently on the offense.
Originally posted by fly15:
we're tired of developing players, hope he gets cut

"We're tired of developing players" - the motto of the Washington Redskins
Sincal, the "knee bounce"...now that was stoopid. Running after fielding a punt...well that is where Coach H could have learned on Coughlin...who had NONE of his PR try to advance any punt. And that is where I think Coach H had some responsibility.
Originally posted by RDB4216:
Originally posted by fly15:
we're tired of developing players, hope he gets cut

"We're tired of developing players" - the motto of the Washington Redskins

this x1000

why would you not want to develop players?
for the Tards'
Kyle Williams looks like there's no where to go but up. And get better. In his interview on CSN Bay area he looks as confident as can be. He will be great competition.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN 49ers coach Jim Harbaugh indicates he is comfortable with the thought of Kyle Williams handling punts. http://bit.ly/JGppU9

Originally posted by defenderDX:
Kyle Williams looks like there's no where to go but up. And get better. In his interview on CSN Bay area he looks as confident as can be. He will be great competition.

And then get cut during training camp.

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Niner3030:
that may very well be the case but if it does, I am glad to see it will not have anything to do with the nfc title game.
Originally posted by Niner3030:

He's looking just as explosive as anyone else. Chris Owusu will get cut. Kyle will stay and flourish
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
He's looking just as explosive as anyone else. Chris Owusu will get cut. Kyle will stay and flourish
I tend to agree. owusu is just another poor fans verson of korey sheets, nate davis, otis arney and cody pickett.plus he has a questionable head
Originally posted by susweel:
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN 49ers coach Jim Harbaugh indicates he is comfortable with the thought of Kyle Williams handling punts. http://bit.ly/JGppU9

yeah this along the lines of Crabtree having the best hands he's ever seen.
With harbaugh's recent comments. I find the dynamic interesting. I still think Williams gets cut. Not so much for the huge failures but moreso for the fact theres not much room on the squad
Share 49ersWebzone