LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 236 users in the forums

All Rookies signed besides AJ Jenkins!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
WR A.J. Jenkins, first round

First-year allotment: $1,263,187
First-year minimum allotment: $1,215,364
Jenkins can be expected to sign a four-year deal with an option for the fifth year that will pay him $6.9 million over the first four years with a signing bonus of more than $3.49 million.

From Maiocco today, http://www.csnbayarea.com/football-san-francisco-niners/niners-talk/No-reason-for-49ers-rookie-contract-dram?blockID=705486&feedID=2800
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
I think he wants to be a Cowboy....

I heard he has small hands to
Jenkins got lost on the hill. Jerry Rice has filed a missing person report. Alex Smith took time out of camp to join the search party.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Jenkins got lost on the hill. Jerry Rice has filed a missing person report. Alex Smith took time out of camp to join the search party.
great, instead of being in practice,, all of our players are on an adventure
  • Paul
  • Veteran
Paarag Maarathe strikes again.

Negotiator of the year!
Originally posted by cciowa:

@both of these
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

@both of these
f**king JH lost control of this team in record time did he not?
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Rookie wage scale for the win!

This.....I remember when rookie signing was like some sort of an adventure and s**t..........."will he sign or won't he.......and when.....etc"

This is so much easier and gives rookies more time to get prepared and learn.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

@both of these
f**king JH lost control of this team in record time did he not?

Except for Randy Moss. He stayed behind to catch passes from Harbaugh like a soldier that he is. The whole freak'n world has turned upside down.

Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by cashmahne:
Are any 1st round picks signed?

So far i know Bruce Irvin and Melvin Ingram signed.

There might be more, not sure.

Yep those are only ones. Also I believe 3 2nd-rounders, Stephen Hill, Alshon Jeffery and Courtney Upshaw.

Adam Schefter ‏ @AdamSchefter
Highest pick to date has agreed to terms: LB Luke Kuechly and Carolina agreed to a 4-year, $12.58 million deal, all guaranteed.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Except for Randy Moss. He stayed behind to catch passes from Harbaugh like a soldier that he is. The whole freak'n world has turned upside down.
You are so right,, i knew we should have lost on purpose in order to be able to draft higher. not doing that bites us in the ass every god damn time
The rookie wage scale is great for the teams. It sucks for the players. Crabtree would hold out despite a rookie wage scale and say "I'm special and deserve to be paid like the old scale.".....
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Rookie wage scale for the win!

This for sure
Didn't want to create a new thread, so here it is.

Matt Maiocco ‏ @MaioccoCSN

49ers signed three undrafted wide receivers. Source: They paid Nathan Palmer $10K to sign; Brian Tyms $8K; and Chris Owusu just $3K.

Compare this to Doug Baldwin, who received a $17,500K signing bonus a year ago to sign with Seattle.
Share 49ersWebzone