All Rookies signed besides AJ Jenkins!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by lamontb:
hold up he wants top 15 money and he's out of shape. WTF

dude it was a joke first of all

and out of shape is he didnt come in fat and overweight it was just his stamina
im sure you remember how much freetime you had when finals were approaching
This. People really shouldn't make too much of this*. This is the NFL. How many rookies go into NFL camps in NFL shape? It wasn't like he hasn't been working out. According to A. J., the pace of the workout had him winded; it was a pace much faster than his own workouts. I hardly consider that out of shape. Now, he needs to get into NFL shape, but thats what camp is for. I think Maiocco has made too much of this.
[ Edited by 9ersLiferInChicago on May 11, 2012 at 2:18 PM ]
Originally posted by 9ersLiferInChicago:
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by lamontb:
hold up he wants top 15 money and he's out of shape. WTF

dude it was a joke first of all

and out of shape is he didnt come in fat and overweight it was just his stamina
im sure you remember how much freetime you had when finals were approaching
This. People really shouldn't make too much of this*. This is the NFL. How many rookies go into NFL camps in NFL shape? It wasn't like he hasn't been working out. According to A. J., the pace of the workout had him winded; it was a pace much faster than his own workouts. I hardly consider that out of shape. Now, he needs to get into NFL shape, but thats what camp is for. I think Maiocco has made too much of this.

Did he have his hands on his hips? If so cut the noob! The last rookie who was out of shape with his hands on his hips didn't even start a game last season.
edited ***
[ Edited by global_nomad on May 11, 2012 at 3:33 PM ]
Originally posted by 5280High:
Did he have his hands on his hips? If so cut the noob! The last rookie who was out of shape with his hands on his hips didn't even start a game last season.

so true

what a waste i cant believe we spent a 7th pick on a guy who didnt even start a game
Have fun on the bench behind guys with NFL experience douche bag. I have no problem with the top four receivers being Crabtree, Manningham, Moss, Ginn. How does a guy who was a projected 2nd rounder want top 15 money. YOU ARE A LUXURY FOR US WE ARE A CONTENDER. Sorry but this pisses me off,
Originally posted by LB49ers:
Have fun on the bench behind guys with NFL experience douche bag. I have no problem with the top four receivers being Crabtree, Manningham, Moss, Ginn. How does a guy who was a projected 2nd rounder want top 15 money. YOU ARE A LUXURY FOR US WE ARE A CONTENDER. Sorry but this pisses me off,

You might want to hit the link . . .
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:

yeah the link is fake account. Notice how it has only 2 tweets, both about the 49ers. It was sus' doing.

Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:

Yeah I didn't look until now.
I forget how vulnerable fans are.

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
I forget how vulnerable fans are.

Lol Adam Shlefter is a very reputable source.
Originally posted by susweel:
Lol Adam Shlefter is a very reputable source.

I bet.
Its too bad about Manningham I had high hopes, and now the Jenkins news the season is ruined.
[ Edited by LoneWolf on May 11, 2012 at 9:11 PM ]
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Originally posted by jdt84_2:
Originally posted by toeshawn:
He's supposed to live off 3k for how long?

about 3-4 months. but during these camps he will probably get help and will have a s**tload of food for him. but come september he will get a decent pay check for his efforts if he is still around. i am curious what practice squad players make, 10k sticks out in my head but am not sure.

they make $5,700K a week for 17 weeks, so $96,900K a year, some players get in the upwards to $200K, usually the Patriots do that to keep players from leaving for other teams.

Weird, I remember reading a story
Share 49ersWebzone