LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 289 users in the forums

All Rookies signed besides AJ Jenkins!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Sign the f**king contract Jenkins you bum! It's Crabtree all over again f**king diva! Bust! Bust!
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Didn't want to create a new thread, so here it is.

Matt Maiocco ‏ @MaioccoCSN

49ers signed three undrafted wide receivers. Source: They paid Nathan Palmer $10K to sign; Brian Tyms $8K; and Chris Owusu just $3K.

Compare this to Doug Baldwin, who received a $17,500K signing bonus a year ago to sign with Seattle.

Holy disrespect, Batman!!!

49ers signed three undrafted wide receivers. Source: They paid Nathan Palmer $10K to sign; Brian Tyms $8K; and Chris Owusu just $3K.

Compare this to Doug Baldwin, who received a $17,500K signing bonus a year ago to sign with Seattle.

Goes to show you, how much it took Baldwin to accept Seattle's offer over Harbaugh/9ers offer last year. Now the 9ers are winner so they get to pay less.
Originally posted by LottOfDefense:

Goes to show you, how much it took Baldwin to accept Seattle's offer over Harbaugh/9ers offer last year. Now the 9ers are winner so they get to pay less.
LOL baldwin like hates harbaugh. he has made it very clear that he didnt like harbaugh or what happened at stanford to him. he felt like harbaugh neglected him or something like that. you can find the stuff if you just google it. im too lazy to look it up.
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
Good for him
  • fly15
  • Veteran
he wants to be a cowboy
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
He's supposed to live off 3k for how long?
You know what this is ridiculous! how do the 49ers always manage to find idiot receivers like this! Just what we need another Crabtard.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by cashmahne:
Are any 1st round picks signed?

So far i know Bruce Irvin and Melvin Ingram signed.

There might be more, not sure.

lol Irvin is no fool, he knew he went WAY too early, and was just fine with that draft slot money.
Originally posted by toeshawn:
He's supposed to live off 3k for how long?

pfff, you know he blew that 3k on a watch before the draft.

Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Jenkins got lost on the hill. Jerry Rice has filed a missing person report. Alex Smith took time out of camp to join the search party.
great, instead of being in practice,, all of our players are on an adventure

@both of these
f**king JH lost control of this team in record time did he not?

Yeah,Coach disappointed us again
Originally posted by LottOfDefense:

lol you would have to pay me at least that much to sign with the seahawks and I don't even play football or make very much a year.
[ Edited by BayArea on May 11, 2012 at 3:53 AM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Championship.
I say he holds out till week 4 of the season...
IS the problem Jenkins or his agent trying to squeeze more money from the Niners? I saw this on the twitter feed this morning:

It's time to get to work. can't wait to put this red and gold on. #blessed #49ers
by A.J. Jenkins on May 11, 2012 at 07:02:27
Share 49ersWebzone