There are 185 users in the forums

Favorite Pick of the Draft

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Favorite Pick of the Draft

James all the way for me, though I think Jenkins is going to be solid and Fleming will be a beast off the edge. Great draft.
I voted for AJ. His videos really impressed me as well as his production with an inept at the helm. Further, he seems like a great guy, but so do a lot of the other draft picks.
AJ

he moves so smoothly in etween routes great hands good speed and reconizes soft parts in zone

he has so many things you cant teach or it takes a long time to learn

all he needs to do is bulk up a it and some minor coachable problems and he looks ready to go
James. I really like the Jenkins pick, but James is going to be a ton of fun to watch. They can use him all over the place
I am a U of O fan and have seen a number of LaMichael James games and they were fun to watch so definitely he is my favorite pick. So happy he went to the Niners.
Love the names Slowey & Looney but LMJ is my favorite pick
for the record i love the james pick but i dont think he brings any value except in passing/3rd down situations meaning i dont see how he replaces hunter or gore as a pure RB not for this year or next year at least

but thats not a bad thing i look foward to running many screens and passes to him as does alex this guy can take it to the house

and last year we had the second fewest pass attempts to RB and our RB were 2nd in nfl in drops

im sure thats why harbaugh took this guy i really dout he took him to be our premiere back
Originally posted by saniner:
James. I really like the Jenkins pick, but James is going to be a ton of fun to watch. They can use him all over the place

This
James! Anyone who isn't excited about him is cray
i like both of the first two picks.

Our play calling just got a new dimension.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
I had to vote Looney. Guard competition and... his last name is LOONEY!

I like Slowey, too.

AJ Jenkins. He's ultra smooth on tape in and out of his breaks. Has good speed and quickness. Has great hands. Catches almost everything. Runs great routes. High character person. He's way more polished than that fool from GA Tech. Hill drops passes all over and runs the laziest routes I've ever seen. Plus Hill's vaunted 40 doesn't show up on tape. Reminds me of Tyrone Calico. I think Jenkins has the better career. I really do. He's just a more natural WR by far in every aspect.
i was temped to say Jenkins because the more video i watch and articles i read on him the more i think hes gonna be a beast but James is a nightmare for defenses. you can put that guy anywhere on the field and he can take it all the way. we added two incredible weapons in this draft to go along with our impressive FA upgrades. another solid offseason for baalke and harbaugh
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
i was temped to say Jenkins because the more video i watch and articles i read on him the more i think hes gonna be a beast but James is a nightmare for defenses. you can put that guy anywhere on the field and he can take it all the way. we added two incredible weapons in this draft to go along with our impressive FA upgrades. another solid offseason for baalke and harbaugh

Yeah. We needed speed and explosiveness. And we added it big time. I think people will be surprised how good the first 2 will be. And people complain about a 3rd down back and such. But we are a mature team with a lot of talent. So we are now in a position for "luxury picks." We can add speed and not need an every down player. When you are sucky and rebuilding you need a LT, QB, DE, RB, CB etc.
Share 49ersWebzone