There are 87 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

LaMichael James is a Niner

• Disp
  • Veteran
This guy right here needs about 10 touches a game instead of what he's been getting. He's showing some sick cuts and explosion, and has been impressive as hell. Hopefully he gets a heavier load in the playoffs, because we really need him with how banged up our receiving core is.
BEAST!
Originally posted by pahlerbj:
BEAST!

Actually reptile, Lemichael Snakes because he slithers through the holes
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
Originally posted by pahlerbj:
BEAST!

Actually reptile, Lemichael Snakes because he slithers through the holes

James looked sick today! IF Tom Gamble leaves for a GM gig then we will have to send him a thank you note as his pick LMJ(Scouted both James and UW RB Chris Polk who was a UDFA) has really started to show why he was on the best players in college.
With the long-term future of J. Smith uncertain, it certainly IS nice to know that we now have an explosive replacement for Gore once he calls it a career. We all love Gore, but, man, he was dancin' behind the line a lot today. LMJ just hits the holes, man. I like it...
James is a stud. he looks liek the fastest man in the world on any given play and he showed some of that break ankles ability big time today on that huge run
dam he is awesome! him and kendall hunter will makes a great future duo!
Originally posted by JustinNiner:
dam he is awesome! him and kendall hunter will makes a great future duo!

fire and lightning!!!
Imagine if we draft a big back that can actually play rb! Man hunter, lmj, and the big back would be an unstoppable duo with kaep under center. i think the best has yet to come from this team
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Imagine if we draft a big back that can actually play rb! Man hunter, lmj, and the big back would be an unstoppable duo with kaep under center. i think the best has yet to come from this team

we have a big lil back named frank gore
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

i mean after gore leaves.
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

i mean after gore leaves.

Knowing Harbaugh, he'll draft him in this upcoming draft to give him time to learn under Gore. Then swap him mid season when Gore has a concussion...
He impressed me again last night. I like him as a change of pace back. Once he gets through the hole, it seems like he goes 5-10 yards in a blink of an eye. Also, really like him on kickoffs.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
He impressed me again last night. I like him as a change of pace back. Once he gets through the hole, it seems like he goes 5-10 yards in a blink of an eye. Also, really like him on kickoffs.

He needs more touches. The past couple of weeks he looked more explosive than gore. Not a knock on gore but more props to LMJ
Originally posted by socalfan21:
He needs more touches. The past couple of weeks he looked more explosive than gore. Not a knock on gore but more props to LMJ

he is more explosive than Gore. I want to see him in space. I loved this pick even though we had like 5 RB's. He's proving me right.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home