LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 314 users in the forums

AJ Jenkins is a 49er

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by doc_brown_:
I'm excited about him!

Hopefully he's been working his tail off to become bigger and stronger. He already has great hands and he's a smart guy.

Besides his strength, the biggest issue for him in terms of development is confidence. He doesn't have to learn a new offense, so I expect AJ to become a significant part of the offense in 2013!

I think you hit the nail on the head with the confidence issue. When he was out on the field he looked lost and shaky witch I believe is directly related to a lack of confidence. I think with a year in the system and being more comfortable with everything we will see a much improved AJJ.
Originally posted by KegBert:
I'm excited about him!

Hopefully he's been working his tail off to become bigger and stronger. He already has great hands and he's a smart guy.

Besides his strength, the biggest issue for him in terms of development is confidence. He doesn't have to learn a new offense, so I expect AJ to become a significant part of the offense in 2013!

I think you hit the nail on the head with the confidence issue. When he was out on the field he looked lost and shaky witch I believe is directly related to a lack of confidence. I think with a year in the system and being more comfortable with everything we will see a much improved AJJ.

Agree with both of you. Just needs to get his feet wet.
Come on AJ......live up to the Hype!!!!!! #2013hitsthegroudrunnin
Originally posted by 4everfaithful24:
Originally posted by KegBert:
I'm excited about him!

Agree with both of you. Just needs to get his feet wet.

Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by Beeker:
This. Of course, he won't eat crow. He'll be just like the rest

"I KNEW AJ was gonna be bada$$!!"

I promise, if AJ turns into anything, I will create my own thread (which will get locked within seconds ) and eat crow. I just don't have any confidence in him.

It won't get locked that quick! I might even give it an official tag.

haha, DONE!!!

Fair enough. And if he turns out be the bust he's perceived as, I will do the same.
A.J. Jenkins, Rookie No More

http://www.49ers.com/news/article-2/-AJ-Jenkins-Rookie-No-More/a5269398-573f-42aa-9b02-55d9c74b9535

http://www.49ers.com/news/article-2/-AJ-Jenkins-Rookie-No-More/a5269398-573f-42aa-9b02-55d9c74b9535

Well, at least he's doing what he can. I hope he turns the corner, it would be a big lift for this team. And it would make Baalke look like a genuis (again)

Well, at least he's doing what he can. I hope he turns the corner, it would be a big lift for this team. And it would make Baalke look like a genuis (again)

Keep da faith, bruh. I haven't been this excited for a season to start since ... oh, 96 or 97. Damn you, Brett Favre!!!!!

Keep da faith, bruh. I haven't been this excited for a season to start since ... oh, 96 or 97. Damn you, Brett Favre!!!!!

I really think AJ is going to surprise a lot of people this year. If he would have caught that one pass thrown to him last season he might have scored on it, then we would all be saying why the hell was he on the bench last year??? lol. LET'S GO AJ!!!
I will judge AJ by the beat writers... granted its not the best way, but lets look at last offseason. The most hated person on the niners was a Mr. Williams, and he showed up and answered all doubters by being the best conditioned and most improved WR, and it was noticeable by every writer that covered the niners.

Now it's AJs turn, he now knows what he has to be able to do to be successful, so what strides did he make in conditioning? We've seen the pics of Kaep from this offseason, now lets see how AJ has developed.

Our future #4 WR
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 5280High:
I will judge AJ by the beat writers... granted its not the best way, but lets look at last offseason. The most hated person on the niners was a Mr. Williams, and he showed up and answered all doubters by being the best conditioned and most improved WR, and it was noticeable by every writer that covered the niners.

Now it's AJs turn, he now knows what he has to be able to do to be successful, so what strides did he make in conditioning? We've seen the pics of Kaep from this offseason, now lets see how AJ has developed.
i will judge him by his productivity on the field
Originally posted by cciowa:

Meant until preseason gets here... we still have months of speculation and conjecture.
Originally posted by cciowa:

I will judge him by cool his shoes look
i hope we draft keenan allen to have these guys competing with eachother. crabs and boldin with these two guys under them would be dope.
Share 49ersWebzone