There are 178 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

AJ Jenkins is a 49er

Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
here you go

This was the best one I found as well, and confirms my lack of faith. We need another playmaker at wide out, especially if Crabs gets hurt.
Originally posted by NTeply49:
This was the best one I found as well, and confirms my lack of faith. We need another playmaker at wide out, especially if Crabs gets hurt.

Seriously. This video proves why he was first round talent! He has some hands!
Wasn't aware there were any good AJ Jenkins videos.
here you go

I like at 2:18 when he shows how sweet those hands are. I also like the yards after catch at 3:19. Pretty nice ass too at 4:25.
Originally posted by BayArea:
here you go

I like at 2:18 when he shows how sweet those hands are. I also like the yards after catch at 3:19. Pretty nice ass too at 4:25.

Ease up on the dude, jim and trent knew the dude needed time on the field and in the weight room. Even with all the question marks we still took him in the 1st. Dude has talent just give him time. After an offseason at the pro level and training camp plus pre season dude will be ready. With crabtree being elite(dont care what anyone thinks elite or not elite) vernon occupying safetys and linebackers plus our whole running gm is a threat, Jenkins will get a lot of 1 on 1 coverage. Jenkins can run and i wont be surprise if he gets over the top a lot this upcoming season. Jenkins speed will contribute next year.
Mark my words, Kaepernick will find this dude next year. I believe we will use his speed and he will see lots of 1vs1 coverage. I bet him and kaep hook up on some deep balls next year. Crabtree needed time to get to wheres hes gotten, its no different with jenkins.
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Originally posted by BrianGO:
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
If it happens to be a physical thing putting 5-10 lbs of muscle for some people is harder then it is for others, and he has one of those skinny boy builds. It may possibly be what was mentioned earlier also was he probably knows nothing about blocking in Ill he was just a route runner, and he ran really crisp routes really quickly. Who knows though

If he can't put on 30 lbs of muscle working with a professional football program, there is something wrong with that program. 5 - 10 is nothing. I put on 25 lbs of muscle in 2 months. All it takes is discipline and proper nutrition.
Keeping the weight on might be harder for him, because he is burning a ton of calories with his football workouts, but still, he has all the resources he could ever need.

25lbs in 2 months?

Haha yeah right. Steroids

Even with steroids, 25 lbs of pure muscle put on in 2 months is an absolutely ridiculous number.
Can anyone find some good Kentwan Balmer videos?
Originally posted by thuglife619:
Originally posted by BayArea:
here you go

Ease up on the dude, jim and trent knew the dude needed time on the field and in the weight room. Even with all the question marks we still took him in the 1st. Dude has talent just give him time. After an offseason at the pro level and training camp plus pre season dude will be ready. With crabtree being elite(dont care what anyone thinks elite or not elite) vernon occupying safetys and linebackers plus our whole running gm is a threat, Jenkins will get a lot of 1 on 1 coverage. Jenkins can run and i wont be surprise if he gets over the top a lot this upcoming season. Jenkins speed will contribute next year.

I wasn't hating on Jenkins I was just kidding around with the fact that the video he posted is one that never actually loads so obviously I couldn't have seen any of the stuff I was talking about.
There are about as many of these as Jason Hill vids out there...
Wow, catches passes behind him, catches in traffic, catches on the sideline, good moves with ball, has on helluva set of legs and can flat out out run defenders, can catch in traffic, catches nice long ball over shoulder, and is shifty. Jeez what a talent, and i can see why we picked him as a project, for an entire yr, to let him bulk up some, but his speed and hands are exquisite. Now is the yr. Not next yr, but baalke is expecting him to win starting (slot) job this yr. He caught some nice balls over the middle in tape also, so I think he is the real deal. I also see why they drafted him in first rd late, as someone else was probably seeing the same thing. Besides we already had crbs, moss, mario, kyle, ginn, and then delanie, vernon, frank, celek...why did we need another starter. Well, injury to kyle, hunter, mario were unforseen, and ginn is not really a pro receiver. Moss and mario were great for the yr, as they taught crbs how to get off LOS. So we done good. Now AJ just has to show us on the field. It will be like a 2nd first rd pick this yr.
It's kind of amazing to me after their track record that people are so quick to second-guess Baalke and Harbaugh as if they just didn't know what they were doing.
Originally posted by GNielsen:
It's kind of amazing to me after their track record that people are so quick to second-guess Baalke and Harbaugh as if they just didn't know what they were doing.

Well, they aren't infallible. 2011 draft looks damn good.
2012 draft looks pretty bad... so far.
not worried about him. last year woke him up. hes with kaep gettin up to speed. he'll be a factor this year
Originally posted by OKC49erFan:
Originally posted by GNielsen:

Well, they aren't infallible. 2011 draft looks damn good.
2012 draft looks pretty bad... so far.

Really? LaMichael James looked "bad" to you? Interesting.