There are 56 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

AJ Jenkins is a 49er

the fact he cant see the field over ginn and hall of all people theres major concern. we have walker and vernon who i have no problem with splitting out wide.
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
Let's just hope he turns out like another Kap, or crabs. Kap wasn't a favorite because he was drafted in 2nd and didn't hardly play at all yr 1. Then didn't play in yr 2 until alex's concussion. Who knows with AJ? Maybe he will do us the same turnaround. Remember , crabs couldn't get open last yr, in the big games. Many thot our now #1 receiver was a bust. man we will be stacked when kyle, and hunter return.

You cant compare a QB and a WR
Originally posted by 15crabtree:
how can you say bust when he has missed one pass really , the jury is still out on him remember he had late start next year will be the deciding factor

An undrafted guy off the street, who was selling insurance a few months ago, was playing ahead of him in the NFC Championship Game. At this point its more likely that he's a bust than anything else.
Give him a chance man. He has only had an entire offseason and 17 weeks of the regular season and three weeks in the post season to learn the playbook.
Meh we are winning hopefully he starts to get it next year if not who cares cause we gon be CHAMPIONS!!!!
Apparently worse than Cad Hall!
Originally posted by 49erha:
Meh we are winning hopefully he starts to get it next year if not who cares cause we gon be CHAMPIONS!!!!

cant burn 1st round picks, bad drafting will kill a franchise down the road
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by 15crabtree:
how can you say bust when he has missed one pass really , the jury is still out on him remember he had late start next year will be the deciding factor

An undrafted guy off the street, who was selling insurance a few months ago, was playing ahead of him in the NFC Championship Game. At this point its more likely that he's a bust than anything else.
Hall a guy that was a RB up to his senior year at pass happy Air Force lol
We're gonna have to revamp our WR corp again in the offseason .
I appreciate that some people are sticking up for AJJ. I hope he pans out. I mean even as a legitimate #4. I just can't believe he never cracked the lineup after we lost manningham and Williams. Truth be told a first round pick should have pushed williams for his job. Timeme will tell. Maybe he's supposed to be Randy's replacement. It's crazy. I sure hope manningham and Williams heal up well. We need to find a guy to match with crabtree. I'd like to have a big bodied deep threat to compliment crabtree. Randy forces teams to cover him but just doesn't seem to be able to make the catches and elevate when he can't get wide open.
Originally posted by socalfan21:
Chad Hall got thrown to before Jenkins saw a pass...

I thought the same thing.

Was Jenkins inactive, and if not, was he ever in the game?
Originally posted by TheChozen:
We're gonna have to revamp our WR corp again in the offseason .

#1-Michael Crabtree
#2-Quinton Patton
#3-Ryan Swope
#4-Randy Moss
#5-Kyle Williams
#6-AJ Jenkins


WR corps revamped.
Originally posted by MntIdaGold:
Originally posted by socalfan21:
Chad Hall got thrown to before Jenkins saw a pass...

I thought the same thing.

Was Jenkins inactive, and if not, was he ever in the game?
Active yes, played 0 snaps
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by MntIdaGold:
Originally posted by socalfan21:
Chad Hall got thrown to before Jenkins saw a pass...

I thought the same thing.

Was Jenkins inactive, and if not, was he ever in the game?
Active yes, played 0 snaps

Wow, someone named Chad Hall got more snaps than him?



Wonder if he has any trade value...
  • titan
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2,547
Dang he sucks!