I also think hes gonna make big plays. He is a deep threat
  • IT21
  • Veteran
Originally posted by thuglife619:
Originally posted by YungAce:
AJ will light it up.

I also think hes gonna make big plays. He is a deep threat

I hope so
but I could also see Jenkins running in place while getting bumped by a corner. lol
better than ted ginn
Originally posted by thuglife619:
Originally posted by YungAce:
AJ will light it up.

I also think hes gonna make big plays. He is a deep throat

Change 1 letter and this post gets weird

But yes I agree that it is time for #17 to shine, alongside #15

To "teenage" WRs :)
I have been protecting the guy. But if he doesn't show up now theres something wrong!
Talk about throwing a guy into the deep end. I just want the guy to contribute, dont go all hero, get what you can and go down or step out, we dont need to lose another player.

Im really not expecting anything from the guy other than to play and execute.
Everything happens for a reason... Hunter's injury made way for the revelation that is LMJ. I see big things coming for AJ. All in Harbaugh's plan...
Can't wait to see Jenkins play

I'm going to predict he will get his first TD this game
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:

But how? That is the real conundrum....
[ Edited by sfout on Dec 27, 2012 at 6:25 PM ]
Originally posted by sfout:
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:

But how? That is the real conundrum....

Probably by ending up in the end zone with a football.
Originally posted by ace49ers:
Talk about throwing a guy into the deep end. I just want the guy to contribute, dont go all hero, get what you can and go down or step out, we dont need to lose another player.

Im really not expecting anything from the guy other than to play and execute.

A catch or two would be nice, anything to show up on a stat sheet and at least show some kind of pulse.
Originally posted by Shanghai69er:
Everything happens for a reason... Hunter's injury made way for the revelation that is LMJ. I see big things coming for AJ. All in Harbaugh's plan...

• Antix
  • Veteran
This s the exact reason he's on the team. To provide depth and step up when he needs to. Everybody can talk s**t about harbaugh, but those 1st two picks that everybody was saying were a waste seem to be pretty important now.
Originally posted by Antix:
This s the exact reason he's on the team. To provide depth and step up when he needs to. Everybody can talk s**t about harbaugh, but those 1st two picks that everybody was saying were a waste seem to be pretty important now.

You mean we can really expect the team's 1st and 2nd rounders to actually PLAY? Holy s**t.

I think what a lot of people are disappointed about is that you don't draft a 1st round pick and not play him and then make up a bunch of phony nonsense about amazing depth that a team doesn't have. I was more than disconcerted when Jenkins wasn't able to beat out Williams and an aging Moss. Other teams have their rookie WR's contributing and making plays, its shouldn't have taken this long for Jenkins to play.

You don't draft 1st rounders to sit on the bench and NOT play. In this day and age of parity, nobody is deep enough to simply let a non-QB 1st rounder sit on ice for a whole season unless that 1st rounder simply isn't all that good to begin with.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Dec 27, 2012 at 8:46 PM ]
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
You mean we can really expect the team's 1st and 2nd rounders to actually PLAY? Holy s**t.

I think what a lot of people are disappointed about is that you don't draft a 1st round pick and not play him and then make up a bunch of phony nonsense about amazing depth that a team doesn't have. I was more than disconcerted when Jenkins wasn't able to beat out Williams and an aging Moss. Other teams have their rookie WR's contributing and making plays, its shouldn't have taken this long for Jenkins to play.

You don't draft 1st rounders to sit on the bench and NOT play. In this day and age of parity, nobody is deep enough to simply let a non-QB 1st rounder sit on ice for a whole season unless that 1st rounder simply isn't all that good to begin with.

Very late 1st round is like a high 2nd rounder. We aren't picking where we used to pick. He hasn't had many opportunities yet so it's hard to call him a bust right now. If we see the same thing next year I would worry. As a rookie with some veteran guys ahead of him I would not panic. He may or may not be any good. Some of it is learning the offense and getting used to the pro game.

I would suspect next year with Moss probably gone and Manningham recovering from his injury we will probably see more of him.