LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 315 users in the forums

AJ Jenkins is a 49er

Shop 49ers game tickets
Hope this kid has studied hard and is ready to go in this Super Bowl run, because with Manningham's injury we are gonna need him now for sure. Time for him and James to show why we drafted these two guys this year.
Originally posted by tohara3:
Hope this kid has studied hard and is ready to go in this Super Bowl run, because with Manningham's injury we are gonna need him now for sure. Time for him and James to show why we drafted these two guys this year.

So far James is doing just fine in place of Hunter. Let's hope Jenkins will do the same for Manningham.
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
"Wide receiver is a skill. It takes so much time and there are so many things you have to learn. It takes three to five years to understand the position."

- Cris Carter

Crabtree is a good example why this quote is true. It's a good thing we didn't run him out of town like some people wanted.
Originally posted by YungAce:
AJ will light it up.

I also think hes gonna make big plays. He is a deep threat
Originally posted by thuglife619:
AJ will light it up.

I also think hes gonna make big plays. He is a deep threat

I hope so
but I could also see Jenkins running in place while getting bumped by a corner. lol
better than ted ginn
Originally posted by thuglife619:
AJ will light it up.

I also think hes gonna make big plays. He is a deep throat

Change 1 letter and this post gets weird

But yes I agree that it is time for #17 to shine, alongside #15

To "teenage" WRs :)
I have been protecting the guy. But if he doesn't show up now theres something wrong!
Talk about throwing a guy into the deep end. I just want the guy to contribute, dont go all hero, get what you can and go down or step out, we dont need to lose another player.

Im really not expecting anything from the guy other than to play and execute.
Everything happens for a reason... Hunter's injury made way for the revelation that is LMJ. I see big things coming for AJ. All in Harbaugh's plan...

Can't wait to see Jenkins play

I'm going to predict he will get his first TD this game
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:

But how? That is the real conundrum....
[ Edited by sfout on Dec 27, 2012 at 6:25 PM ]
Originally posted by sfout:
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:

But how? That is the real conundrum....

Probably by ending up in the end zone with a football.
Originally posted by ace49ers:
Talk about throwing a guy into the deep end. I just want the guy to contribute, dont go all hero, get what you can and go down or step out, we dont need to lose another player.

Im really not expecting anything from the guy other than to play and execute.

A catch or two would be nice, anything to show up on a stat sheet and at least show some kind of pulse.
Originally posted by Shanghai69er:
Everything happens for a reason... Hunter's injury made way for the revelation that is LMJ. I see big things coming for AJ. All in Harbaugh's plan...

Share 49ersWebzone