LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 288 users in the forums

AJ Jenkins is a 49er

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
Hence why he's no longer on the team. Michael Crabtree doe....

That's gay, bro.
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
Originally posted by niners94:
I think I'm gay.

Here's my phone number, call me maybe.

GAME WEEK!!!! This is going to be the slowest week !!!
[ Edited by awol36 on Sep 2, 2012 at 10:00 PM ]
Hence why he's no longer on the team. Michael Crabtree doe....

That's gay, bro.
No homo bro, but we have some fine looking WR's on this team. Even you admitted such in this thread.
Originally posted by awol36:

GAME WEEK!!!! This is going to be the slows week !!!

That f**king video is hilarious. The reactions of those people are priceless!
No homo bro, but we have some fine looking WR's on this team. Even you admitted such in this thread.

I said that Jenkins is fine. Everyone else is
I think I'm gay.

[ Edited by niners4lyfe on Sep 2, 2012 at 10:05 PM ]
I think I'm gay.

<div class="video youtube-DaN4LrieCjo"><object width="500" height="304" data="http://www.youtube.com/v/DaN4LrieCjo&ap=%2526fmt%3D18&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="src" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DaN4LrieCjo&ap=%2526fmt%3D18&fs=1" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /></object>
</div>

The last one is funny, that Asian guy always comes out with some good videos.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
AJ Jenkins... forcing people off topic since 2012.

Available at Target.
I think I'm gay.

<div class="video youtube-DaN4LrieCjo"><object width="500" height="304" data="http://www.youtube.com/v/DaN4LrieCjo&ap=%2526fmt%3D18&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="src" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DaN4LrieCjo&ap=%2526fmt%3D18&fs=1" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /></object>
</div>

Disturbing comes to mind.
Is that The Kid Drafted From Kentucky? or his sister?

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
If AJ is still inactive for games at the end of the season then we have a real problem. Your first round pick should beat out guys like Manningham, Ginn, and a*****e face.
Originally posted by susweel:
If AJ is still inactive for games at the end of the season then we have a real problem. Your first round pick should beat out guys like Manningham, Ginn, and a*****e face.

Obviously, but he's not going to do that in 1 Training Camp, he'll be on the field eventually but he's gotta earn that s**t first
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by HoneyBadger49er:

Obviously, but he's not going to do that in 1 Training Camp, he'll be on the field eventually but he's gotta earn that s**t first

Did anyone ever think that Jenkins might have already "beat out" KW or Ginn but JH wants to give Jenkins as long as possible to adapt to the NFL so keeping him ouf of the fire is as easy as saying he is low on the depth chart because he is a rookie when everyone else on the roster as at least 2 full years of NFL experience compared to his none?
Originally posted by sfout:
Originally posted by HoneyBadger49er:

Did anyone ever think that Jenkins might have already "beat out" KW or Ginn but JH wants to give Jenkins as long as possible to adapt to the NFL so keeping him ouf of the fire is as easy as saying he is low on the depth chart because he is a rookie when everyone else on the roster as at least 2 full years of NFL experience compared to his none?

if the "best players play" mantra is true, then no
Moss is a beast if alex will throw him the ball... Crabtree is a great number 2...
Your making him sound like a TOP 5 PICK. Calm down.
2009 NYG 14 games 57 catchs, 822 yards,14.4 avg, long 49, touchdowns 5
2010 NYG 16 games, 60 catchs, 944 yards, 15.7 avg, long 92, touchdowns 9
2011 NYG 12 games, 39 catchs, 523 yards, 13.4 avg, long 47, touchdowns 4
Manningham healthy will help this team.

Ginn, isn't on this team because he is a great reciever. It's what he gives as special teams ace.
His return stats...
2010 SF 13 games, 24 attempts, 321 yards, touchdown 1, Fair catchs 18, long 78, That was punts, lets do kickoffs, 47 attempts, 992 yards, Touchdowns 0, Fair catchs 0, long 61..
2011 SF 14 games, 38 attempts, 466 yards, touchdown 1, Fair catchs 18, long 55, Taht was punts, lets do kickoffs, 29attempts, 800 yards , Touchdowns1, Fair catchs 0, long 102... Ginn only muffed punt I ever remember, was against the seahawks that year, were he muffed the catch got control and than went for a Touchdown...

Kyle has speed he had 3 touchdowns last season as a wr, he is also the backup to ginn on special team. He also muffed 2 punts against the giants that cost us the game, he needs to learn to protect the ball and call more fair catchs, and make sure he catchs it before he starts running... Also he has more experience and this is his thrid year, which is normal the break out year for Wr's, but with all the talent ahead of him he won't get much chances unless one of the other guys go down, and his true value is backing up ginn and if he goes down than we should be ok at that spot, if he plays it smarter and protects the ball.

A.J. Jenkins came into camp and couldn't even stay on his feet, he's improved each and ever week, but he's still a rookie this isn't Jerry Rice that's a once in a life time player. He has a learning curve this is the nfl, speed of the game, playbook, knowing if your the hot route if it's a blitz. Takes time, but just like aldon, I thought it was a great pick, and he should sit and learn and watch players like Moss, Crabtree, Manningham, he will learn a lot from them, theres no rush unless we take a injury he will get a shot to be active and play... They will work him in slowly just like aldon coming in on passrushing downs. He also can play punt and return man in case ginn goes down, and kyle struggles. They want to build his confidence up, just like colin... And sometimes sit behind a guy and learn everything he knows is a great thing look at Aaron from the packers he sat years behind farve. He will get his chance, and maybe this will give him a chip on his shoulder, to prove he's better than the Kyle williams a 6th round pick, you've got to fight for a chance to start, it's not giving to you on this team...
Share 49ersWebzone