LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 226 users in the forums

Moss to miss voluntary workouts

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Thorhawk:
Originally posted by Howlett49:
Trollhawk!? Didn't you call all of the people that thought Rice was the greatest, people with only half a brain? I take offence to that. If I was a snitch like you I would have reported you for name calling. Instead i call you Trollhawk!

Just because you lost the argument doesn't mean you have to so hostile. People have different opinions, and in the opinion of me and several others Jerry Rice is the 4th best WR of all time.

LOL! You think i lost! You care soo much! LOL! You think Rice is 4th greatest!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! TROLLhawk
LOL! You think i lost! You care soo much! LOL! You think Rice is 4th greatest!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! TROLLhawk
Its pretty obvious who won. You should take your 2nd place trophy and go get yourself an ice cream cone.
SunDevil came into the argument late. He doesn't realize Trollhawk started this B.S.

No, Sundevil had expressed his opinion several times before that Rice is not the greatest WR of all time. He agrees with me.

You sound young minded grasshopper. When you decide to come on the zone to share your opinion and not to win arguments, then maybe you will have matured enough to warrent not being Trollhawk.
You sound young minded grasshopper. When you decide to come on the zone to share your opinion and not to win arguments, then maybe you will have matured enough to warrent not being Trollhawk.

I am not an insect, I am a human being. The namecalling and abuse is not necessary, I find that it takes away from any previous arguments you have made. Your credibility on this forum will be called into question from this moment forward.
Originally posted by cciowa:
Is it that important to you to win arguments?

more important than losing them.

SunDevil came into the argument late. He doesn't realize Trollhawk started this B.S.

I looked back, I dont' think there is any trolling. Thorhawk just thinks that Moss is a super talented freak and that Rice's production was helped by playing for 2 HOF QBs in one of the best franchises.

Take Emmit Smith, do you think he is the best RB of all time?

Edit: You're just being mean spirited to people who have different opinions.
[ Edited by SunDevilNiner79 on Apr 19, 2012 at 4:03 PM ]
Did anyone expect anything different. I don't care how many workouts he attends as long as he is ready to play at a high level if not he will be cut before the season begins.
So what did you do this offseason?

Oh, I went trolling, yeah it was pretty fun.

I am not an insect, I am a human being. The namecalling and abuse is not necessary, I find that it takes away from any previous arguments you have made. Your credibility on this forum will be called into question from this moment forward.

Looks like you know the same amount of football as you do old kung fu movies, grasshopper. Very little! My argument saying Jerry Rice is the greatest ever sounds much more credible than you saying he is the 4th best.
Originally posted by LoboLtnLvr49er:
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Originally posted by LoboLtnLvr49er:
I'll take the opinion of a blue-ribbon panel including NFL Films, both current and former NFL coaches, players and front office personnel, as well as noted NFL media members, Hall of Fame voters and league historians concluding Jerry Rice is the G.O.A.T vs. Peter Kings opinion alone, just sayin.

So why don't we just all stop posting, and just fill up the forum with quotes from Peter King.

I'm not sure if you are referring to me, since I'm not the poster referencing Peter King's opinion on Rice.

Brain fart.

I was trying to say this is a forum for people to state their opinions. If all people did is quote "experts", the forum would be a waste of time.

So instead of saying the experts say "blank", instead back it up with your own reasoning.

Ok maybe I haven't come out of a coma to find myself in a parallel universe where people think Jerry Rice is average.

Maybe I'm just so drunk I've lost sense of reality even though I don't feel drunk right now.

Or, oh no.

Is it possible I've died and I'm doomed to listen to this for eternity as punishment for my sins !!??

NNNNooooooooooooooooooooooooo !!!!!

I looked back, I dont' think there is any trolling. Thorhawk just thinks that Moss is a super talented freak and that Rice's production was helped by playing for 2 HOF QBs in one of the best franchises.

Take Emmit Smith, do you think he is the best RB of all time?

Edit: You're just being mean spirited to people who have different opinions.

Look back farther when Trollhawk says that anyone with half a brain would realize Rice is not the best.
Originally posted by WeAreLegend:
Ok maybe I haven't come out of a coma to find myself in a parallel universe where people think Jerry Rice is average.

Maybe I'm just so drunk I've lost sense of reality even though I don't feel drunk right now.

Or, oh no.

Is it possible I've died and I'm doomed to listen to this for eternity as punishment for my sins !!??

NNNNooooooooooooooooooooooooo !!!!!

Yeah, being the 4th best ever at a position is pretty average.
Yeah, being the 4th best ever at a position is pretty average.

You guys think Rice is the best because you are mainstream conformists. You probably like the Beatles and thought The Godfather was a good movie too...
Share 49ersWebzone