There are 466 users in the forums

49ers at Green Bay on opening day, get max of 5 Prime Time Games

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Dang I hope thats not true. I want that game to be late in the season. Hopefully with seeding and playoff implications! Why is everyone so jacked about seeing one of our best matchups of the season played week one. I'd rather see it with both teams in mid-season form.
Originally posted by NinerG94:
Dang I hope thats not true. I want that game to be late in the season. Hopefully with seeding and playoff implications! Why is everyone so jacked about seeing one of our best matchups of the season played week one. I'd rather see it with both teams in mid-season form.

Don't worry we'll beat them in the playoffs too.
I don't mind this because if we win, it's a great indication we are able to pick up where we left off. If we lose, it's only the first game and we can look back weeks into the season realizing it was only the first game and a lot has changed since then.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Don't worry we'll beat them in the playoffs too.

Hope so. Can't take them ending anymore Niners seasons.
Matt Maiocco ‏ @MaioccoCSN
RT @dombonvissuto It's now official: 2012 NFL schedule will be unveiled Tuesday, 7 p.m. ET, on @NFLNetwork
Please, f**king kill them. I need to see the niners K.O those green and puke b***hes at least once at lambeau in my life.
Ricky Jean Francois ‏ @Freakyjean95
49ERS Vs Packers opening week. Sunday night.
https://twitter.com/#!/Eric_Branch/status/191990746012852224
Great. It will be wonderful to see the Niners beat up on Green Bay week 1 and send a message to the rest of the NFL that this is the year they will win # 6.
[ Edited by Vasco49er on Apr 16, 2012 at 1:59 PM ]
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
We probably gonna lose that one but I aint even tripp'in.

Originally posted by susweel:
We probably gonna lose that one but I aint even tripp'in.

Ricky Jean Francois ‏ @Freakyjean95 Reply
I just heard that over the radio...
Originally posted by valrod33:
Ricky Jean Francois ‏ @Freakyjean95 Reply
I just heard that over the radio...

this lol
Originally posted by BayArea:
Why does everybody want prime time games so badly? I for one hate waiting all day to see them play. MNF is even worse, got a whole weekend and a day of work before I get to see those games.. I would rather it be a 10AM game every weekend lol.

Living in Texas, it allows me to watch the games at home and that saves me some money. Otherwise, I have to go to the sportsbar and deal with the Cowboy fans while I run up a huge bill filled with nothing but Jack and Cokes and jalapeno poppers. I'll tell you what though, the crap the next day makes it all worth it
Uh oh....some zoners might be conflicted. Who will they root for?
Share 49ersWebzone