LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 421 users in the forums

49ers at Green Bay on opening day, get max of 5 Prime Time Games

Shop Find 49ers gear online
At least it's going to be a 1pm pacific time start.
Nice weather NICE BEAT DOWN FOR THE CHEESE HEAD'S
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Aaron Rodgers season ends week 1

I got the first one $$$

lol
Originally posted by BayArea:
Why does everybody want prime time games so badly? I for one hate waiting all day to see them play. MNF is even worse, got a whole weekend and a day of work before I get to see those games.. I would rather it be a 10AM game every weekend lol.

Cos it's so important players revolve their gameplan around ur life right? West coast teams do worse in 10am games and have a slight stamina advantage in primetime games!
Why does everybody want prime time games so badly? I for one hate waiting all day to see them play. MNF is even worse, got a whole weekend and a day of work before I get to see those games.. I would rather it be a 10AM game every weekend lol.

Well from my personal standpoint living in SoCal, prime time games guarantees that I'll be able to watch them on my 42 inch plasma TV and not on a laggy blurry internet stream.

Fox 11 might as well be the NFC East on Fox since they have a love affair with showing NFC East matchups and hopefully this season will be different with the 9ers actually good and relevant.
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

Cos it's so important players revolve their gameplan around ur life right? West coast teams do worse in 10am games and have a slight stamina advantage in primetime games!

This game will probably be a 4:15 ET game.

because people who live in other parts of the country can see them on TV?
Originally posted by dhp318:

because people who live in other parts of the country can see them on TV?

Plus you get to watch more pre-game and post-game analysis.

When you play on Sunday afternoon, the game is overshadowed by 12 other mathchups.
Well, were either going to get our first win in Green Bay since 1990, or start the season 0-1...
Originally posted by valrod33:
Aaron Rodgers season ends week 1

Flynn is better. They won't miss a beat....Oh wait!

• teeohh
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

Orly?
It is really time to start kicking their ass for a change. No excuses! The Niners need to take that one.
Originally posted by toeshawn:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

Orly?

Yes, better than a 10am start.
Originally posted by Jikkle49:
Well from my personal standpoint living in SoCal, prime time games guarantees that I'll be able to watch them on my 42 inch plasma TV and not on a laggy blurry internet stream.

Fox 11 might as well be the NFC East on Fox since they have a love affair with showing NFC East matchups and hopefully this season will be different with the 9ers actually good and relevant.

Oh ok I see what you mean. I pay for NFL Sunday ticket so I am spoiled I guess with not being affected by blackouts. Which I doubt any of the games will be blacked out anyway next season hard to imagine them not selling out every home game.
f**k the packers
Share 49ersWebzone