There are 62 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Chris Mortenson "Niners going to win the Super Bowl this year"

Didn't Morty say Matt Jones was going to [snort] be a star
  • tsty
  • Veteran
I think the thing that Niner Nation should get ready for is a better year than last year.Jim Harbaugh was just getting his feet wet last year,imagine and foresee the battle tested,even more confident coach leading the team this year......................GO NINERS.
Originally posted by tsty:
I think the thing that Niner Nation should get ready for is a better year than last year.Jim Harbaugh was just getting his feet wet last year,imagine and foresee the battle tested,even more confident coach leading the team this year......................GO NINERS.

I agree that coaching will be better, especially on O and especially with increased confidence in Smith and better WRs....BUT.....I think that we are very, very unlikely to repeat the turnover differential that we had last year. At least two games will be lost because of this. Not a knock on the team at all, as i expect it to be better. i just don't think that luck and probability bear out a repeat.
  • tsty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
I agree that coaching will be better, especially on O and especially with increased confidence in Smith and better WRs....BUT.....I think that we are very, very unlikely to repeat the turnover differential that we had last year. At least two games will be lost because of this. Not a knock on the team at all, as i expect it to be better. i just don't think that luck and probability bear out a repeat.

The only way we wo'nt repeat the turnover differential is if other teams think they know what we're capable of and not challenge us.But this is the NFL,we'll get challenged and the Niners will answer the call,receivers will remember the hits from last year and fear our secondary again.............GO NINERS.

Yeah we got away with some victories that could have easily been losses.

The offense needs to step it up to avoid those close games we had to endure last year. Seriously probably the most nail biting games in one season i've ever seen.

The only way we wo'nt repeat the turnover differential is if other teams think they know what we're capable of and not challenge us.But this is the NFL,we'll get challenged and the Niners will answer the call,receivers will remember the hits from last year and fear our secondary again.............GO NINERS.

My opinion - Much of turnovers is luck. As such, you can't plan for it.
We don't have to have the best turn over ratio. Just be in the top 10 will be fine. As long as the offence ups it's game some pressure will be taken off of the defence.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
SUPER BOWL!
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home