LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 333 users in the forums

Chris Mortenson "Niners going to win the Super Bowl this year"

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I HOPE SO......WORLD CHAMPS 2012 - 2013
GREETINGS FROM LIMA - PERU
Anyone but MORT.
Originally posted by DRUSTOPO:
Not only were we VERY healthy last year, a huge reason we were so good in 2011, turnover ratio. We had one of the best turnover ratios of all time...

9ers = +28 = Won NFC West
Pack = +24 = Won NFC North
Pats = +17 = Won AFC East

Pats = +28 = Won AFC East
Pitt = +17 = Won AFC North
Atl = +14 = Won AFC South

Pack = +24 = WC
Philly = +15 = WC
NO = +11 = Won NFC South

Miami = +17 = Won AFC East -
Tenn = +14 = Won AFC South
Balt = +13 = WC

SD = +24 = Won AFC West
Indy = +18 = Won AFC South
Pats = +16 = Won AFC East

Couple things

1. Every team in the top 3 made the playoffs
2. Pats were on the list the most @ 3 times and made it to the SB in two of those years ( lost both )
3. Pack made it twice, but no other teams made it on that list a 2nd time in 5 years.

So what does it all mean? Making the top 3 guarantees that you make the playoffs the last 5 years and making it back into the top 3 is very difficult from season to season. We shall see if opening up the offense also lowers our turnover ratio in 2012. It may be worth it in the end if we can maintain a +15 or so ratio while increasing our PPG up from 23.8 ( 11th in the league ) and keeping our D in the top 5 for points allowed per game.

VERY VERY GOOD ANALISYS

Im watching 'NFL Live' now, they just ran that segment. After it Schlereth and Hoge were asked which team has the best shot of getting to the SB this year.

Schlereth = Im going with the 9ers. #1 you get the entire D back. They are always going to keep the games close. Alex Smith is going to continue to get better this year. The biggest factor is the division though. NFC West is much easier to win than the AFC North.

Hoge = I was going to say both, when you look at them they are spitting images of each other. But since he went with the 9ers Ill go with the Ravens. When you look at both of these teams they are setup to win.
Originally posted by PERUVIAN49ERS:
VERY VERY GOOD ANALISYS

Right back at ya from Joyzeeeeeeeee
there's room for HELLA people on the 49ers bandwagon this year
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
there's room for HELLA people on the 49ers bandwagon this year

Originally posted by DRUSTOPO:

HAHAHAHAHA GOOD ONE.....
i rather fly under the radar...
I agree with Mort!

what the hell is Dilfers deal. Talking. Real. Slow. And. Dumb like in that intro? Mel Kiper Jr. couldnt hold back any longer and pretty much QB rushed him in answering.
  • BROWN
  • Veteran
I expect allot of people to be choosing us with the Patriots or the Ravens to make it to the superbowl.

Green Bay? Lost their OC
Saints? LOL
Giants? Lost a bunch of weapons.
Steelers? cut a bunch of guys
Originally posted by BROWN:
I expect allot of people to be choosing us with the Patriots or the Ravens to make it to the superbowl.

Green Bay? Lost their OC
Saints? LOL
Giants? Lost a bunch of weapons.
Steelers? cut a bunch of guys
packers lost their OC but wont affect them mccarthy is the mastermind of the offense

i agree with other 3
only see greenbay as a threat really
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
4-12, book it.
Share 49ersWebzone