LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 237 users in the forums

Chris Mortenson "Niners going to win the Super Bowl this year"

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Seems like Mort is already a believer in the Niners this year. Is that a good or bad thing?

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=7783964
someone paid him to say it.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
I love it
  • Tman
  • Veteran
were f**ked
oh no...
  • mike
  • Veteran
Ah. Smells like an 8-8 season to me now. Lol.
the rams are f*********
We should win the division, so anything is possible in the playoffs. I'd like to think this will be a better team than last year, so sure...why not? I like it.
YEEEEEEEA! Been years since that has been said!
They keep talking about our defense but defenses don't repeat what our defense did. We missed a prime opportunity to win a SB last season. The big if is whether or not our Offense can take the next step and make up for any drop-off of stuff that can't be game planned for such as turnovers.

Originally posted by Joecool:
They keep talking about our defense but defenses don't repeat what our defense did. We missed a prime opportunity to win a SB last season. The big if is whether or not our Offense can take the next step and make up for any drop-off of stuff that can't be game planned for such as turnovers.

And to think this time last year people were saying we were gonna be drafting Andrew Luck with the first pick this year.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by btthepunk:
And to think this time last year people were saying we were gonna be drafting Andrew Luck with the first pick this year.

there's still a possibility

Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Originally posted by Joecool:

and defenses with that many new starters learning a new system never do what That defense did.
With all starters returning and a offseason i will take those odds any day
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by ImaMod:
Originally posted by btthepunk:

there's still a possibility

Yah he might fall to us.
Share 49ersWebzone