There are 107 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Gregg Williams wanted to seriously injure all our players (audio on first post)

Next time anyone see's greg williams he's gonna be asking if you wanna king size that # 1 ... P.S. Kinda funny he called crabtree a b***h ass prima donna
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
The NFL's a production business don't ever forget it. Where are we at right now? We gotta tie at the top. We've got a lot of guys at the top.

Kill the head and the body will die. Kill the head and the body will die.

We've got to do everything in the world to make sure we kill Frank Gore's head. We want him running sideways. We want his head sideways.

Little 32, we want to knock the (explicative) out of him. He has no idea what he's in for. When he's on the sidelines we've gotta turn that (expletive) over, turn their coaches over, turn the spectators over, go get that (expletive) on the sidelines.

It's a great game, it's a production business. ...

We hit (expletive) (Alex) Smith right there. Remember me, I've got the first one, I've got the first one. Go lay that (expletive) out.

We're gonna dominate the line of scrimmage and we're gonna kill the (expletive) head. Every single one of you, before you get off the pile, affect the head. Early, affect the head. Continue, touch and hit the head. They're gonna come in. They're gonna be shocked with our contact. They're gonna be shocked with our speed. They're gonna be shocked with our strip.

Make 'em kick field goals, be the best defense in that stadium. Remember the walk-aways, and remember whatever it takes. Whatever it takes to get that bus, drive back to that airport, and get ready for the next one.

Respect comes from fear. This is how you get respect in this league.

We need to find out in the first two series of the game, the little wide receiver, number 10, about his concussion. We need to (expletive) put a lick on him right now. He needs to decide. He needs to (expletive) decide.

We need to decide whether (Michael) Crabtree want to be a fake (expletive) primadonna, or he wants to be a tough guy. We need to find it out. He becomes human when we (expletive) take out that outside ACL.

We need to decide on how many times we can beat Frank Gore's head.

We need to decide how many times we can bullrush and we can (expletive) put Vernon Davis' ankles over the pile.
little 32 lulz
I wonder what Pierre Thomas has to say about this.
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9ersLiferInChicago:

Trus' me....he don't remember s-it
The thing is,he gotta do that bs cuz their defense is garbage!!!!he had to give those scrubs EXTRA motivation!!and the bs blew up in their face,the $*it aint even work,EPIC FAIL!!!not a one of em could start on our D,and he cant tie Vics shoestrings as a tactician.those that are a cut above the rest dont need extra,they just go out and do what comes natural.
The $*it is funny
I just listened to the tape...man, that's just beyond sick, it's freakin' retarded. I'll bet Jeff Fisher doesn't want Williams back...at all. Coach has class and won't tolerate someone like that on his staff. Tell ya what, the Saints better watch their backs...a lot of teams (not just the Niners) will be out to get them, fair & square. I agree, lifetime ban, settle it now, Goodell. That man should never coach again, period.
Why did I watch this...

Trying to motivate your D to injure the opposing teams' players and that's how you wanna win?

Unsportsmanlike, no class, and good that he's been busted for that, and the fact that we beat'em hopefully knocks some sense into this SOB, sounding like a F'ing kid.

Can't wait till we play these f***ers
Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:
I just listened to the tape...man, that's just beyond sick, it's freakin' retarded. I'll bet Jeff Fisher doesn't want Williams back...at all. Coach has class and won't tolerate someone like that on his staff. Tell ya what, the Saints better watch their backs...a lot of teams (not just the Niners) will be out to get them, fair & square. I agree, lifetime ban, settle it now, Goodell. That man should never coach again, period.

Agreed. Our game in their house is going to get ugly.
Originally posted by Nes49:
Originally posted by 9ersLiferInChicago:

Trus' me....he don't remember s-it

I hope Gregg Williams never coaches in the NFL ever again.
http://saintsreport.com/forums/f2/gregg-williams-damaging-audio-speech-night-before-san-francisco-game-espn-mega-merge-227759/index3.html

LOL. at all the saints fans saying.....yeah that's normal...it's just a pre-game speech....we've heard worse in pee-wee and high school football
The saints do not want any part of us next season. I can promise you that. They are soft as s**t.
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TlSSER:
http://saintsreport.com/forums/f2/gregg-williams-damaging-audio-speech-night-before-san-francisco-game-espn-mega-merge-227759/index3.html

LOL. at all the saints fans saying.....yeah that's normal...it's just a pre-game speech....we've heard worse in pee-wee and high school football
If anyone in here had a coach from pee-wee to college encourage illegal hits that can generate 15 yard penalties share the stories. I played in high school and college, was schooled to hit hard, but never do anything to draw a flag or get kicked out of a game.
They should play kw's speech over the intercom, but replay videos of Whitners crushing blow, Alex's rushing TD, Vernon's catch, and his winning TD.
[ Edited by JimA49ers on Apr 9, 2012 at 1:05 PM ]
gw is going to banned.
[ Edited by TlSSER on Apr 5, 2012 at 4:25 PM ]