LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 293 users in the forums

Gregg Williams wanted to seriously injure all our players (audio on first post)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Hey guys, I've been a frequent visitor to this site and forum for years, believe it or not. Just decided to finally create an account and contribute my two cents. Anyways, I made a video today that I hope you guys will like.

• KID9R
  • Veteran
Originally posted by KID9R:
Originally posted by midrdan:
So I was just reading the Saints Webzone and most people there seem to believe this a conspiracy between the Commissioner and the media to ruin the Saints. Oh, and most of the guys on there refer to our team as "the Digits", which is sort of awesome.

What does "the Digits" refer too?

nm, i'm dumb
Originally posted by midrdan:
So I was just reading the Saints Webzone and most people there seem to believe this a conspiracy between the Commissioner and the media to ruin the Saints. Oh, and most of the guys on there refer to our team as "the Digits", which is sort of awesome.

What does "the Digits" refer too?

nm, i'm dumb

If you are catching 49ers players comments on this stuff they really are handling it with class and poise.

No bs immature mouthing off. Impressive and a good lesson in how to handle controversy.
Saints fans are a joke. Can't believe they are all taking the stance "I see nothing wrong with this speech. It is all a metaphor.".
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Saints fans are a joke. Can't believe they are all taking the stance "I see nothing wrong with this speech. It is all a metaphor.".

Well its is the "South" so what do you expect.
Originally posted by JayP80Geno:
Hey guys, I've been a frequent visitor to this site and forum for years, believe it or not. Just decided to finally create an account and contribute my two cents. Anyways, I made a video today that I hope you guys will like.

Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

Good stuff
Originally posted by BobS:
Originally posted by TlSSER:
http://saintsreport.com/forums/f2/gregg-williams-damaging-audio-speech-night-before-san-francisco-game-espn-mega-merge-227759/index3.html

LOL. at all the saints fans saying.....yeah that's normal...it's just a pre-game speech....we've heard worse in pee-wee and high school football
If anyone in here had a coach from pee-wee to college encourage illegal hits that can generate 15 yard penalties share the stories. I played in high school and college, was schooled to hit hard, but never do anything to draw a flag or get kicked out of a game.

TBH i had a coach that pushed the nasty stuff in the pile. I knew it was dirty then, just like i know it is dirty now.

You could also edit his audio where he says knock Alex out have him running for a td or throwing a td... when he says hurt VD ankles cut to him scoring the game winner... when he says hunter show a highlight... when he says crabtree cut to him scoring a td... when he says frank gore show a highlight... etc... put donte whitner's hit in there to.

Thank you, guys.
It's funny how this clown was placing bounties on the 49ers, but it was his own team's players that ended up getting knocked the f*ck out.

Didn't work, lol

LOL
Greg Williams is a punk. He will always be a punk, I hope he never is employed in the NFL again
Share 49ersWebzone