There are 224 users in the forums

Gregg Williams wanted to seriously injure all our players (audio on first post)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
alot of that speech was figurative to be honest, only really bad part is saying he'd pay whoever hit alex in the chin first
cheaters gonna cheat

Seriosuly though, besides the disgusting nature of intentially wanting to jeapordize someone's health & career, they don't think they can win by outplaying the other team? Weakass talentless cheaters.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
alot of that speech was figurative to be honest, only really bad part is saying he'd pay whoever hit alex in the chin first

the part about everybody effecting the head before they get off the pile was pretty dirty as well.

About half of it was figurative and "acceptable", but the comments about doing harm to specific body parts, like Crabtree's ACL and so forth were way out of bounds.
  • Ether
  • Veteran

I wonder what "take out Crabtree's outside ACL," "find out about Kyle Williams' concussion and knock him out of the game" and "beat Frank Gore's head in" REALLY symbolizes, if it was not meant to be taken literally.
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
I hope they ban Williams for life.

Exactly. You know what pisses me off the most is he is telling his players this and then all he has to do is stand on the sidelines and watch.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
I wonder what Williams had to say after we started knocking them out.

He probably said "DAMN, I'm coaching the wrong defense!!".

Or, he quietly wondered if the 49ers were running a bounty program too.

Forreal doe... concussions? Ain't no thang
  • gage
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
Interesting how he specifically calls out Crabby and Alex for their ability to be intimidated.

Interesting how they performed despite his intimations.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Originally posted by gage:
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
Interesting how he specifically calls out Crabby and Alex for their ability to be intimidated.

Interesting how they performed despite his intimations.

Interesting how Alex had a career best game and one of the all-time great playoff 4th quarter performances with an entire team instructed to knock him out.

Gregg Williams will never coach again.
  • VDSF
  • Veteran

/Thread!
FEELS SO GOOD NOW THAT WE BEAT THEM!

His speech afterward was prolly him crying like a little b***h. f**k you, Gregg Williams. I'm also glad this came out because he'd be IN OUR DIVISION with a chip on his shoulder. That s**t woulda carried over and the Rams would've been trying to injure our players twice a year.
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
FEELS SO GOOD NOW THAT WE BEAT THEM!

His speech afterward was prolly him crying like a little b***h. f**k you, Gregg Williams. I'm also glad this came out because he'd be IN OUR DIVISION with a chip on his shoulder. That s**t woulda carried over and the Rams would've been trying to injure our players twice a year.

It wasn't even just a win either. It was one our greatest of all time and one of their worst of all time. Such a magical game. I would have hated to of been on the sh*t end of the stick on that one lol.
Originally posted by VDSF:

/Thread!

Goodnight!
Share 49ersWebzone