There are 195 users in the forums

Gregg Williams wanted to seriously injure all our players (audio on first post)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I definitely would ask Greg Williams were you SHOCKED!! When you saw that hit on Thomas? or were you SHOCKED!!!!!! Which one was it?
Originally posted by Nes49:
Originally posted by 9ersLiferInChicago:
I wonder what Pierre Thomas has to say about this.

Trus' me....he don't remember s-it
LMAO.
I don't think hes even back in this century yet..
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ms-silver_gregg_williams_speech_saints_49ers_bounty_040412

Am I the only one who thinks this s**t deserves a lifetime ban? What the f**k? Killing Frank Gore aka the head of our team? Puting a bounty on Smith? Wanting to give Kyle Williams another concussion? Tearing Crabby's ACL? What the f**k is wrong with this guy's head? He is SICK in the head. Sorry but this is just completely messed up. f**k that punk ass sorry son of a b***h.

---------------------------------

from zozell:

I know there's already a thread on this but I didn't see the actual audio posted anywhere in it, and I didn't want it to be buried on page 10... Merge if you want MODS but I made this for convenience for those that want to hear it. What a classless Peice of s**t...

bro he ment smith was the head not gore
check out this awesome quote by a saints fan regading the greg williams speech:

"Hasn't anyone heard of a metaphor? Just like "get your ducks in a row."' which means to get everything straightened out, fix things, not HIDE them. Somebody needs to tape the definition of "metaphor" to a pack of Juicy Fruit and send it to Goodell. Idiot probably thinks there is really fruit in that gum..."

TISSER's question is..... what is.............. "go for crabtree's outside ACL" OR "give Williams concussions b/c he's had 4 before" OR "go for Davis's ankles" a metaphor for?
Originally posted by Bryant4everYoung:

LMAO.

He was shocked by whitners power,shocked by our team speed,n THEIR defense was shocked,punk mfs!!!
Originally posted by YungAce:
dat estrogen

LOL Hell yeah. That nyjer has some double D's on that ish.
Originally posted by BobS:
Originally posted by TlSSER:
http://saintsreport.com/forums/f2/gregg-williams-damaging-audio-speech-night-before-san-francisco-game-espn-mega-merge-227759/index3.html

LOL. at all the saints fans saying.....yeah that's normal...it's just a pre-game speech....we've heard worse in pee-wee and high school football
If anyone in here had a coach from pee-wee to college encourage illegal hits that can generate 15 yard penalties share the stories. I played in high school and college, was schooled to hit hard, but never do anything to draw a flag or get kicked out of a game.

Yeah I played in high school too and don't recall a coach ever calling for us to specifically hit a guy in the head or knee. More Mike Singletary type stuff - "go out and him them in the mouth", etc., which was normal and I don't think any of us ever took that to mean literally punch someone in the face. BUT I played in California. Down south ... maybe that's how them kids was raised ...
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by VDpwndMjenkins:
Originally posted by Bryant4everYoung:

LMAO.

He was shocked by whitners power,shocked by our team speed,n THEIR defense was shocked,punk mfs!!!
Oh & his head went sideways
So I was just reading the Saints Webzone and most people there seem to believe this a conspiracy between the Commissioner and the media to ruin the Saints. Oh, and most of the guys on there refer to our team as "the Digits", which is sort of awesome.

"Hasn't anyone heard of a metaphor? Just like "get your ducks in a row."' which means to get everything straightened out, fix things, not HIDE them. Somebody needs to tape the definition of "metaphor" to a pack of Juicy Fruit and send it to Goodell. Idiot probably thinks there is really fruit in that gum..."

TISSER's question is..... what is.............. "go for crabtree's outside ACL" OR "give Williams concussions b/c he's had 4 before" OR "go for Davis's ankles" a metaphor for?

Yeah, I heard a few metaphors in there... mixed in between the more explicit instructions on what body parts on what players to injure.

Originally posted by midrdan:
So I was just reading the Saints Webzone and most people there seem to believe this a conspiracy between the Commissioner and the media to ruin the Saints. Oh, and most of the guys on there refer to our team as "the Digits", which is sort of awesome.

The digits, huh. Those inbred, slack-jawed, bayou imbeciles sure have short memories. For most of my life their team was called the "aints" and most of their fans were wearing bags on their heads. By the time the "digits" had packed away five world championships, the aints had put together about one trip to the playoffs with a one and done. Now we know they couldn't even go to a Superbowl without absolutely stinking up the game with the worst, most thug-like behavior I've ever seen from any NFL team. On their worst day, the Raiders look like a bunch of boy scouts next to these disgraceful thugs.
Originally posted by BobS:
http://saintsreport.com/forums/f2/gregg-williams-damaging-audio-speech-night-before-san-francisco-game-espn-mega-merge-227759/index3.html

LOL. at all the saints fans saying.....yeah that's normal...it's just a pre-game speech....we've heard worse in pee-wee and high school football
If anyone in here had a coach from pee-wee to college encourage illegal hits that can generate 15 yard penalties share the stories. I played in high school and college, was schooled to hit hard, but never do anything to draw a flag or get kicked out of a game.
As someone who's coached at all levels (& still coach), both offense and defense (minus at the pro level) I can tell you that I've never - ever - encouraged, or witnessed other coaches encouraging, injuring players. In all my years of sports I have never seen anything like this. That is a clear line that both players and coaches recognize but don't cross. If you can't motivate your players to play hard for you, if you can't use the given talent inside your - or a - scheme, if the injuring of players is part of your pre-game speech, them you should never again be trusted anywhere near a coaches whistle, at any level.
  • KID9R
  • Veteran
Originally posted by midrdan:

What does "the Digits" refer too?
Originally posted by LottOfDefense:
They almost have to ban this arsehat for life. Can you imagine what will happen when this guy walks in the 9ers stadium next time? Any questionable play against William's defense will be whistled.

He's done.

Exactly.

He also says that in the pile go for the head. What is that a metaphor? I am a 49er homer as much as the next guy but if this was a coach on our team I wouldn't be able to defend it. He is clearly telling his players that they are to go out there and try to hurt other players.
Share 49ersWebzone