There are 114 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

RB Brandon Jocobs: Like It or Hate It?

RB Brandon Jocobs: Like It or Hate It?

Very emotional guy, seems like he'd be good to have in the locker room. If he can get back to playing like he was a couple of years ago, he'll be very valuable, in any case with his body size he'll take up a lot of space and will present a nice target out in the flats.
Originally posted by AZ9er:

He does not has not participated on ST so meh, I guess we will see in training camp what he can do.

That's what they got Rock Cartwright for.
Love it or list it.
Originally posted by LieutKaffee:
I like it a lot. Jacobs is a legit RB to help keep Gore fresh.

This. Hes also a great goal line back and a punishing runner. Hes what Anthony Dixon should play like.
love it.

F**k Dixon.
LOVE IT.

I Like it if hes Gonna do this to the Defenses in the NFC WEST!!
You should have a "meh " option.
Jacobs is the softest big RB ive ever seen. not liking this signing but who knows, maybe harbaugh can toughen him up
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
love it.

F**k Dixon.

U beat me to the punch.. diva da recieva.

I wanted to say "love it" first.

LOL.. GoNiners.2012

Ive seen pretty much every carry of his NFL career. The TipToe Burglar is a terrible goal line and short yardage back. He does the same crap Dixon does, dances behind the line of scrimmage. The best case scenario is that this pushes Dixon to become a more North/South hammer. This is not an upgrade over Dixon in any way. Not sure what the FO is thinking here, but after last year, gotta back their decisions.
I hate it if we dont draft another RB.
we now have twinkle toes and tippy toes in the same backfield. they should get matching shirts
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Jacobs is the softest big RB ive ever seen. not liking this signing but who knows, maybe harbaugh can toughen him up

I don't like his big mouth. But there is no doubt he can help us on third and one/inches. Certainly more than Dixon.