Originally posted by Jesu80ncleats:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
love it.

F**k Dixon.
as a RB.

and a tweeter
Originally posted by susweel:
I hate it if we dont draft another RB.

I agree with that. I was really starting to like the idea of drafting Turbin as our power back.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Jacobs is the softest big RB ive ever seen. not liking this signing but who knows, maybe harbaugh can toughen him up

The real beast mode.
love it.

F**k Dixon.
n***a f**k you!

Jacobs is b***h that's going to get our team in some bull s**t with his s**tty ass attitude.

Anyone who thinks he is the same running back from years ago don't follow s**t with the NFL...and this being the 9ersWebzone, I'm not surprised.

Dixon will beat him out, or some other running back will. Jacobs is garbarge.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Afrikan:
love it.

F**k Dixon.
n***a f**k you!

Jacobs is b***h that's going to get our team in some bull s**t with his s**tty ass attitude.

Anyone who thinks he is the same running back from years ago don't follow s**t with the NFL...and this being the 9ersWebzone, I'm not surprised.

I'll wait and see. This has the potential to be a good move. I see him as a goal-line back who can also come in for pass protection. The problem is that at 260 he doesn't run with as much power as you would like.

I'm not too worried, because he has Rathman to coach him up
n***a f**k you!

Dixon had less than 30 carries last season. That stat alone tells me Harbs/Roman isn't high on him
love it.

F**k Dixon.
n***a f**k you!

I woke up to a text this morning from a close friend of mine (Giants fan)... I was wondering WTF he was talking about....s**t I thought he was still talking about Manningham.

"Hey there you go again. Your Niners waiting in the bushes of Giants stadium and poaching through the dumpsters for our leftovers"

then I read this f**king news about Jacobs.

Originally posted by SFrush:
Dixon had less than 30 carries last season. That stat alone tells me Harbs/Roman isn't high on him

or they are high on Gore and Hunter? ever thought of that?.... I mean, before Harbs got here, either it was Gore or nothing....they ran him to the ground.

when Dixon came in against the Giants in the regular season he played well.
[ Edited by Afrikan on Mar 28, 2012 at 2:19 PM ]
Originally posted by susweel:
love it.

F**k Dixon.
n***a f**k you!

I woke up to a text this morning from a close friend of mine (Giants fan)... I was wondering WTF he was talking about....s**t I thought he was still talking about Manningham.

"Hey there you go again. Your Niners waiting in the bushes of Giants stadium and poaching through the dumpsters for our leftovers"

lol just like they took Baas and Pascoe from us?
or they are high on Gore and Hunter? ever thought of that?.... I mean, before Harbs got here, either it was Gore or nothing....they ran him to the ground.

when Dixon came in against the Giants in the regular season he played well.

That's obvious. But that wouldn't have stopped them from finding Dixon more carries if they really valued him. Especially considering Gore was banged up most of the second half of the season.
Originally posted by saniner:

lol just like they took Baas and Pascoe from us?
I can understand over paying for Baas being a stupid mistake...but i don't think they lost much on getting Pascoe, actually it looked like he made a few plays for them...
Share 49ersWebzone