Originally posted by Allx9er:
voted wait and see since its close to meh

THIS
I thought it was a good move.

We are trying to get better at every position
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Exactly. A little competition never hurt anybody. It seems people only want 53 people on the roster when minicamp starts.
Is he an upgrade for the current RB stocks? Yes. But im going to wait and see this one depending on which version we get.
  • AZ9er
  • Veteran

He does not has not participated on ST so meh, I guess we will see in training camp what he can do.
anything that gets our team better
Originally posted by Youngb:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Exactly. A little competition never hurt anybody. It seems people only want 53 people on the roster when minicamp starts.

Towards the end of last season our running game disappeared when we needed it the most. Jacobs can be at least a decent band-aid
We needed depth and a short yardage guy. Its probably for real cheap since we don't have alot of Cap space. If he flops it's not a big deal. If he is boom, than it's a win. I guess I don't see how we lose. People are afraid of the locker room stuff, but I just always thought he was a trash talker...nothing wrong with a shannon sharp type of a guy. If he is bad attitude questioning Alex or the team then he will need to get in line.
Please edit to remove the 'wait and see' response
If hes on the decline,giants can have em back.If Rathman n Co. can get the old Jacobs back,great for us.Good situational 3rd down guy,would b great too.TBD
Originally posted by nickbradley:
Please edit to remove the 'wait and see' response

Just curious,why do that???
I like it a lot. Jacobs is a legit RB to help keep Gore fresh.