There are 140 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Are the niners ruining the locker room ?

With recent signings like Moss, Cox and now loud mouth Jacobs anybody else concerned they might be messing with the good locker room cohesion that we had. Im not saying that all our players need to be choir boys but these recent signings are not something the niners usually do. Hopefully it all works out but it does make you think.
Low risk high reward signings. If they don't like what they bring to the table they'll be cut.
No
No.
Harbs would backhand/cut anybody that messes with the cohesion of the team. I think JH is too strong of a head coach to let anything get out of hand without doing something about it.

I think were gonna be alright mang.
No.

Moss > Has never been a locker room cancer. His issues have always been lack of effor on the field, but you will have trouble finding any teammate that had an issue with him.

Cox > May not even make the team. He's the kind if guy that benefits from a GOOD locker room.

Jacobs > Overblown problem in the locker room. It didn't stop him from being on 2 SB winners.

Also, any one of these guys can be cut loose for almost nothing.

No worries.
because we had success last year, the leaders on the team--Vernon, Willis, Alex, Justin, etc--will hold more sway in the locker room. The program has been established, it doesn't have to be held with kid gloves anymore.
Moss could potentially be a problem espically if he doesn't get the ball. Idk buch about Coc. Jacobs didn't seem to affect NY any
Originally posted by Marvin49:
No.

Moss > Has never been a locker room cancer. His issues have always been lack of effor on the field, but you will have trouble finding any teammate that had an issue with him.

Cox > May not even make the team. He's the kind if guy that benefits from a GOOD locker room.

Jacobs > Overblown problem in the locker room. It didn't stop him from being on 2 SB winners.

No worries.

this too.
In Harbaugh/Baalke I trust, if any one of these guys represents himself poorly, they will be shown the door.
no but i do worry that they may be a bit like the eagles were last year, losing focus on chemistry for signing all stars (past or present)
Originally posted by HessianDud:
Originally posted by Marvin49:
No.

No worries.

this too.
2nd
Moss has the potential to be a headache, if we target him at least six times a game , that should keep him satisfied
Any malcontents will be given a "chair hat" by Harbaugh

Two well known players on basically one-year vet minimum contracts and a 4th string cornerback don't outweigh the positive of a locker room.