LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 288 users in the forums

Are the niners ruining the locker room ?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I don't think so. Harbaugh will have his locker room. Cox is nobody so he's not likely to "taint" the atmosphere even if he is a bad apple. Moss has never been touted as a locker room distraction. You can't tell me the Giants have a bad locker room.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheGoldStandard:
1994?
please. 1989 when they killed the broncos was a better team than 94 and so was the 85 team. there was a history of the team before 1994
Jacobs isn't a locker room cancer. He's just a clown. Just watch that TD dance against Dallas last year and you'll understand.
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
Moss could potentially be a problem espically if he doesn't get the ball. Idk buch about Coc. Jacobs didn't seem to affect NY any

Its good that Moss wants the ball, the problem was supposedly he took plays off. However, when he is in the game he will command attention and although he may end up starting, the niners rotate so much with the different looks it doesn't matter. Jacobs wasn't a locker room problem, if anything he was Jimmy Johnson brash, but he was lucky that his team back up what his mouthing off about. Cox, this is his last chance to get his act together he is gone if he don't. He is not the 4th CB anyway, the fifth, and special teamer.
  • pd24
  • Veteran
Is Plax next?
Originally posted by cwilson830:
Originally posted by midrdan:
I wasn't aware that Cox was a locker room problem.

Jacobs' Giants managed to win 2 super bowls and Jacobs can hardly be considered the only "malcontent" in that locker room. Plus NY media blows stuff waaaaaaaaaay out of proportion.

Moss is an issue, always has been and always will be.

As long as we keep drunk girls out of the locker room, we should be ok.

Well then maybe they are ruining the locker room
Originally posted by Marvin49:
No.

Moss > Has never been a locker room cancer. His issues have always been lack of effor on the field, but you will have trouble finding any teammate that had an issue with him.

Cox > May not even make the team. He's the kind if guy that benefits from a GOOD locker room.

Jacobs > Overblown problem in the locker room. It didn't stop him from being on 2 SB winners.

Also, any one of these guys can be cut loose for almost nothing.

No worries.

No problem with Cox, No problem with Moss.

Jacobs can kick rocks by the docks and suck a phat C0CK!
Originally posted by pd24:
Is Plax next?

yeah and then T.O.

Okay Alex we solved that wide receiver problem.
Originally posted by LoboLtnLvr49er:

^^^

how does anyone but the people inside the locker room know what is really going on in there.
jesus christ............
  • mike
  • Veteran
Originally posted by teylo31:
how does anyone but the people inside the locker room know what is really going on in there.

Hot gay orgy. That's what's really happening.
[ Edited by mike on Mar 29, 2012 at 1:30 AM ]
While the NY Jets are ruining their locker room, the Niners are nowhere near that level of stupidity.
Originally posted by RDB4216:
No.

Moss > Has never been a locker room cancer. His issues have always been lack of effor on the field, but you will have trouble finding any teammate that had an issue with him.

Cris Carter - I didn't have to look very far.

Chris Carter had zero issues with Randy when they were playing. Randy was his freakin shadow. They ran speed camps together.

Chris Carter didn't have an issue until he was a talking head on TV and suddenly had somehting to say.

Hell, CHris Carter had a drug problem early in his career so he really shouldn't be talking about who was or wasn't a problem in the locker room.

i dont have an agenda against cris carter or anything, but i know a few ppl close to former nfl punter mitch berger (hes from my neck of the woods) and he claims cris carter is by far the worst teammate hes ever had, and that includes randy moss. hes says carter is a total me first guy who woulda been better off playing an individual sport instead of a team one.
Share 49ersWebzone