LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 262 users in the forums

Brandon Jacobs a 49er

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Bout time................THANK YOU!!!!!
  • fryet
  • Veteran
I don't think he ever got on the field, which was disappointing. We never did have a 3rd and 1 situation. I was actually hoping we would have second and short in one case, but darn Frank Gore got the first down instead.
should've activated Jenkins or James
Originally posted by jreff22:

If jacobs didn't see the field, they wouldn't either.
Originally posted by darkknight49:

never know
  • fryet
  • Veteran
I wonder how frustrated Jacobs is now. To suit up and remain on the sidelines. I can't imagine that he is happy. It makes you wonder, if he hadn't gotten injured, would he have been the second RB behind Gore?
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by darkknight49:

never know

This is somewhat true. 4 WRs v 5 RBs? I'd like to think Jenkins would've helped tonight but i dunno....

my real point is who thinks Jacobs goes "Braylon" on us within 2 more weeks? Activated but not a single touch tonight? We went with Hunter when we needed to grind out the clock for God's sake....and failed.....Jacobs was fired up tonight, boxing the goal post and ready to go, yet we dont turn to him when the exact situation we signed him for arises????
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by fryet:
I wonder how frustrated Jacobs is now. To suit up and remain on the sidelines. I can't imagine that he is happy. It makes you wonder, if he hadn't gotten injured, would he have been the second RB behind Gore?

They never even showed him until the locker room post game speech.... Being activated he was probably all pumped up. Probably goes back to inactive next week against the Cards....LoL
He better not be inactive against the Cards or I'm going to be pissed.

He will be on the show Shark Tank tonight...I think he will help pitch a protein energy drink...we'll see if Cubin will buy it...
Jacobs will get his shot sooner or later. Can't wait to see him truck people over once again. This team ranks #1 in rushing yards, Brandon the battering ram will just add another element.
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
He better not be inactive against the Cards or I'm going to be pissed.

Same here. I sort of wanted to see him against the Seahawks since they can get a bit chippy.
We're saving him for late in the season..
Originally posted by CityKing415:
We're saving him for late in the season..

I still can't fathom why LMJ doesn't suit up. The guy is a home run threat.
Share 49ersWebzone