There are 216 users in the forums

Brandon Jacobs a 49er

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by zomg_its_ryan:
Same here. I sort of wanted to see him against the Seahawks since they can get a bit chippy.

I hope he plays against the Cards, Arizona is similar to Seattle defensively, very quick, very aggressive, flying to the ball, but can get overwhelmed by a power running game, their DL is a little bit bigger but their secondary isn't close to Seattle's, 49ers should approach the game the same way they approached the second half against Seattle, quick hitting runs, quick passes, keep the ball moving upfield in a rhythm and keep their defense back on its heels.
Originally posted by CityKing415:
We're saving him for late in the season..

I still can't fathom why LMJ doesn't suit up. The guy is a home run threat.

Obviously not. He must not be showing much in practice. If he was, he'd be worked in.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:

Obviously not. He must not be showing much in practice. If he was, he'd be worked in.

Redshirted
Brandon Jacobs personnel move is about the weirdest one in a long while.
Originally posted by Joecool:

I dont think so. I think the move was to prevent the Giants from signing him back at discount price. Whether he plays or not it was a very low risk move for what amounted to very little money. Even if he doesn't play it weakened a rival team that we will most likely face twice this season.
I know were are winning but we still have ALOT of football left i would HATE to see Gore go down all because Harbaugh is being stubborn & doesn't want to mess with the success that we have with Gore & Hunter in the backfield.

I say we give Gore less carries down the stretch & start playing Jacobs asap.

Lets NOT wait till something bad happends to either Gore or Hunter.
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
I know were are winning but we still have ALOT of football left i would HATE to see Gore go down all because Harbaugh is being stubborn & doesn't want to mess with the success that we have with Gore & Hunter in the backfield.

I say we give Gore less carries down the stretch & start playing Jacobs asap.

Lets NOT wait till something bad happends to either Gore or Hunter.
Gore is already getting less carries, he is on pace for 238 carries, He had 282 last year.
Jacobs is a Niner?

Could have fooled me.

i think it was ted robinson on the radio a day ago who said that for jenkins and james this year is essentially their redshirt year
Insane.....injury was worse than expected. G*d damnit.

Kill that Texans CB!

Trade him!
Originally posted by NinerG94:

I dont think so. I think the move was to prevent the Giants from signing him back at discount price. Whether he plays or not it was a very low risk move for what amounted to very little money. Even if he doesn't play it weakened a rival team that we will most likely face twice this season.
Just stop it. Jacobs departure hasn't hurt the Giants at all. It's not a conspiracy just a bad signing.
I think if Jacobs had been healthy we'd be 8-0
Originally posted by lamontb:
Originally posted by NinerG94:

Just stop it. Jacobs departure hasn't hurt the Giants at all. It's not a conspiracy just a bad signing.

truth. at least it was a low risk signing.
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
I think if Jacobs had been healthy we'd be 8-0

really? Explain please
Share 49ersWebzone