LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 254 users in the forums

Ted Ginn re-signed

Shop Find 49ers gear online
GREAT NEWS!! please dont let platy WR and get hurt!
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
So far our scorecard:

Re-Signings:

QB Alex Smith- 3yr/$24M, $9M guaranteed
WR/RS Ted Ginn Jr.- 1yr/Terms unknown
DE Will Tukuafu- 2yr/$1.02M
OLB Ahmad Brooks- 6yr/$37M, $7.5M Signing bonus, up to $10M more guaranteed with certain roster and incentives
ILB Tavares Gooden- 1yr/$700K
CB Carlos Rogers- 4yt/$29.3M
CB Tramaine Brock- 1yr/$540K
SS C.J. Spillman- 3yr/$4.2M

Additions:

RB Rock Cartwright- 1yr/$950K
WR Randy Moss- 1yr/$2.5M
WR Maro Manningham- 2yr/Terms unknown
CB Perrish Cox- 2yr/$1.02M
LS Ryan Pontbriand- 1yr/$826K

Lost:

WR Joshua Morgan
OG Adam Snyder
ILB Blake Costanzo

Unsigned:

FB Moran Norris
WR Brett Swain
TE Justin Peelle
OG Chilo Rachal
ILB Larry Grant (RFA Tendered)
FS Dashon Goldson (Franchised)
FS Madieu Williams
SS Reggie Smith

Great offseason so far. The vast majority of our important players will be returning, plus we added a few receivers. I love it

ab how much cap space we got left?
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RonMexico:
I personally want fleener or hill, happy either way
yep, can not go wrong that way either
Huge signing for the obvious reasons. Regarding Kyle Williams, the hatred for him is getting ridiculous. Some of the greatest players in the game have fumbled, thrown picks, made boneheaded plays or flat-out cost their teams a win in the most critical moments. I personally think he's going to use that game as a motivator to be a better, tougher and more reliable player...by season's end, he will have won over this fickle fan base with a ton of clutch plays. Book it.
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
Originally posted by pakalolo415:
Originally posted by verb1der:
Nice to nice to know ya, let's do it a Ginn!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA I think I'm the only other person here who gets this

Nope. There was just no one laughing because the joke was retar Ted

You know the song is in your heads, lol
Originally posted by adamcarrillo1:

WELCOME BACK TEDDY!!

You gotta love how Ginn turned on the afterburners there at the end... Welcome back Teddy!
Kyle is a goner
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
Huge signing for the obvious reasons. Regarding Kyle Williams, the hatred for him is getting ridiculous. Some of the greatest players in the game have fumbled, thrown picks, made boneheaded plays or flat-out cost their teams a win in the most critical moments. I personally think he's going to use that game as a motivator to be a better, tougher and more reliable player...by season's end, he will have won over this fickle fan base with a ton of clutch plays. Book it.

Agreed with Ghost

I've channeled my hatred from KW to Alex Smith.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Amir:

Agreed with Ghost

I got enough to go around for both of them.

• cciowa
  • Veteran
i was more mad at dixon for not being able to pick up one lousy yard on third down, had we got that first down, we control the clock, score and the game is over.the only way kyle williams is not on the team, no matter what some people wish for,, is if he gets out played in the off season and camp by other guys, it will have nothing to do with the giants game. You forgive roger craig for a fumble, you forgive jeff garcia for the last horrible pass he threw and you forgive kyle williams, sheesh
Great job another need filled....
This is great so now we need RG and Safety Depth and we are about set. I still think we take a Wr early to replace Moss in a year.
Originally posted by adamcarrillo1:

WELCOME BACK TEDDY!!

You gotta love how Ginn turned on the afterburners there at the end... Welcome back Teddy!
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by Amir:

Agreed with Ghost

I got enough to go around for both of them.

That's why you Silky Johnson

and I'm just

Share 49ersWebzone