LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 310 users in the forums

Ted Ginn re-signed

Shop Find 49ers gear online
YESSS!!!!!

WELCOME BACK TEDDY!!

I like Ted Ginn. Damn good returner. And can also do some nice things at receiver. In OTA and TC, given him a chance Alex, give him a chance and throw him the ball.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by YungAce:
Kyle is a goner

i hope not, i think he's a solid wr

Yeah, let's not jump the gun, camp hasn't even started, and Moss is under a contract without guarantees; anything can happen.
Wow, can't believe how the 49ers are able to patiently wait for people to come to them. And even in the face of him getting less offensive playing time.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SFrush:
it's definitely not looking good for him.
well if he goes, it will, or should not have anything to do with the nfl title game, if that were the case he would be gone already. he will work hard, he will compete, if he and the coaches feel that he should work on his return skills and not just throw that part of his game away, who are we to say no?
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by Wu-5Rings:
Are you speaking of kelechi Osemele? If so he is projected 2nd rounder and ranked 4 out of 230 OG's.
well you know more about college ball than me so if thats his name than yes!! I just know there is some guy from iowa state who could step in and be a player right away so that must be it. thank you

Np. Don't really know to much about him but like you I heard of him too. I recently checked up on him.
Originally posted by HearstFan:
Wow, can't believe how the 49ers are able to patiently wait for people to come to them. And even in the face of him getting less offensive playing time.

he will still have his end-around plays!
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Kyle is a goner

Yeah, let's not jump the gun, camp hasn't even started, and Moss is under a contract without guarantees; anything can happen.

Name change bet

Any takers?

Crabtree
Manningham
Moss
Ginn
Huge signing for the obvious reasons. Regarding Kyle Williams, the hatred for him is getting ridiculous. Some of the greatest players in the game have fumbled, thrown picks, made boneheaded plays or flat-out cost their teams a win in the most critical moments. I personally think he's going to use that game as a motivator to be a better, tougher and more reliable player...by season's end, he will have won over this fickle fan base with a ton of clutch plays. Book it.

Fred Dean was a stud.

I sure hope to hell that you are right on this call.
I agree. Let me ask a question. If he wasnt returning punts would anyone be mentioning cutting KW? I bet that if he wasn't returning punts people would be saying he's going to have a break out season in 2012.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Kyle is a goner

Name change bet

Any takers?

Crabtree
Manningham
Moss
Ginn

That Kyle doesn't make the final roster?
Great news!

Originally posted by Wu-5Rings:
I'm not trying to change the topic but want to get anyone's input on fleener and hill. If we have the option to pick either or at the 30th pick. Who do we choose?

Fleener, no question. The Harbaugh offense is built on 2 and 3 TE sets. Then with your #1 and #2's being Crabtree/Moss and Manningham, no more worries in the RZ or 3rd downs.
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
we no longer need a WR in the first round, we should go for a guy who has some size/hands in rounds 3-7

we should go for a RG
Could end up being our best signing of the season.
Originally posted by 49erforlife:
This may have been one of the most important signings this offseason. I will never have to relive Kyle Williams blowing a SB birth again!

I'm rooting for P.Cox to make the team and for us to draft a player or 2 that is a proven returner in college just in case of injury
  • NONAME
  • Go Raiders
Got the text while at work! f**king pumped about this resigning!
Share 49ersWebzone